holy shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pickle McSmurf, Mar 30, 2012.

1. #1 Pickle McSmurf, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    dudes my room light is burnt out so I was sitting in the dark on my laptop when I see a fucken big ass spider crawl across the room, I'll admit I freaked out. If I was baked when that happened I'm sure I would have had a massive heart attack. Shit I'm still a little freaked

Spiders scare the shit out of me :confused_2:

edit: I mean across my computer screen

2. I was jumping in the shower on tuesday morning when a giant (and by giant i mean like 3 inch) spider crawled across my foot. No. Fuck that. I went without bathing that morning.

3. When I was younger a spider landed on my face while I was blazing in a rocking chair.

I remember the little bastard crawled down from the ceiling. When he landed on me I launched myself backwards and broke my arm from the toppling chair. Fuck spiders.

4. Thank god where I'm from has tiny spiders. Biggest ones we have here are orb weavers. They're pretty fuckin sketchy of they're huge, but even then, maybe only an inch across. I'm scared shitless of spiders. So I'm glad I don't have to deal with beheamoth ones...

5. Have you ever been sitting in a chair and a spider repels by web right infront of your face? Shit maan it's happened to my sister and it's too funny

6. one time i was sitting on my couch watching tv and i could hear the crunching of a paper bag about 2 feet away from me. this confused the hell out of me so i go and check it out and i find a massive spider so big that it makes noises when it walks on paper bags.

7. did you run and never look back?

8. [quote name='"beefbin"']one time i was sitting on my couch watching tv and i could hear the crunching of a paper bag about 2 feet away from me. This confused the hell out of me so i go and check it out and i find a massive spider so big that it makes noises when it walks on paper bags.[/quote]

splat dat sucka flyswatta style- whoom-pow!!!!!

9. I fucking hate spiders! Little ones, big ones, medium sized ones. I don't give a fuck, they all suck in my book!

I see these guys on a regular around my house. I was an inch away from stepping on this one barefoot the other night while smoking a jay. Freaked me the fuck out!!!

image-2430912129.jpg

10. See those on a regular? Are you fucking insane, that thing will eat you for breakfast, and smoke your bud for dinner. Maybe not, but that things scary.

I did have a fly land on my eyeball once, in the middle of a baseball game. It was when we were like in 6th grade, and i just whipped off my glove and started prying at my eye, jumping up and down. It was scary

11. [quote name='"epiic"']I fucking hate spiders! Little ones, big ones, medium sized ones. I don't give a fuck, they all suck in my book!

I see these guys on a regular around my house. I was an inch away from stepping on this one barefoot the other night while smoking a jay. Freaked me the fuck out!!!

[/quote]

Those aren' t footlong tiles, are they?

12. [quote name='"Big Juice"']

Those aren' t footlong tiles, are they?[/quote]

4 inch tiles.

13. [quote name='"Kobe4MVP420"']

See those on a regular? Are you fucking insane, that thing will eat you for breakfast, and smoke your bud for dinner. Maybe not, but that things scary.
    [/quote]

Haha yeah they are scary as shit!! First time I saw one I jumped 3 feet into the air.

14. I was high as fuck one night with my buddies walking down the street and i had to take a leak BAD.. i walked over into a schrub and began to take my dick out and piss, Right before i started i felt something funny, looked down and realized i was sticking my dick in a spider web. I freaked out and ran out into the street with my pants around my thighs infront of cars stopped at a red... God

15. My friend picked me up in his car and as soon as I got in he told me how he had just walked into a spider web and that it got him directly in the face. A couple minutes later I was talking to him and look over at him and there's a huge fucking spider on his neck. I told him and he went :eek: and jumped out of the car while it was moving. Luckily I took the wheel and we ended up crashing into a curb but it wasn't major. My friend was all scraped up and bruised and tore his shirt off screaming in the street. We never did find the spider... weird

16. when i was little maybe 2 i was bit by a black widow on my chest. thats all there is to that part of the story, but when i was about 6 i had a habit of sliding my hand under the railing of the counter when i walked by. And one day i swept my hand under it and flung a black widow across the room. I did it with about 5 more spiders before my mom called the exterminators. I fuckin hate spiders