Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy shit whats happening? Laced weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shadowstryker, Jul 16, 2015.

1. #1 shadowstryker, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    So, let me start out with this was my first time ever actually smoking weed, since I'd usually only get a hit in or so. I was smoking alone, and I took probably 6-8 hits (i smoked 0.5g** in total). I don't know what the fucks happening right now...was the weed laced? Like, I've never been this high before so i don't know what it should be like. But my vision is comparable to 15+-vodka-shots vision, like I'm living 3 seconds in the past. My body is also shaking a ton, and I feel like I'm an ungreased Tin Man from the wizards of oz. I'm also hallucinating and hearing shit, like wtf. I'm seeing things a second before I hear them. I was afraid of a fire at one point, and suddenly a super fucking loud fire alarm started going off. Now I 'm hearing Cicadas and birds and shit like I'm outside, even though i'm in a house. Also paranoid. I tried to see how fast my heart was going, but when I felt it first it was super slow, but when I felt it next I'd feel the beat and then hear the sound so it felt like it was super fucking fast. I keep hearing choruses of songs over and over in my head and it's so loud and annoying, and I'm numb all over. I've also read this entire wall of text 6 times over before sending it. Was the weed laced or not?

**Weighed it out, was actually 0.1g

2. the question is why do you give a fuck
    99chance its probly just good weed

3. #3 shadowstryker, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
    I kinda calmed down a bit now. When I posted it i was freaking out thinking I'd die and need an ambulance or get addicted or something.

4. /facepalm......

5. #5 Through The Trees, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
    You said it yourself, this is your first time taking more than one hit. Half a g of dank will get me nice as high and I've been smoking for years. If I smoked half a g of good stuff by myself when I started I'd be ripped for 4-5 hours before I came down.The seeing things before they happen is what I call a low fps high. Enjoy it while it lasts cause you may never experience again the more you smoke.

6. You smoked too much, go lay down. You might start puking, don't go to the hospital or something stupid like that. You're fine and just smoked too much.

7. I remember my first time smoking weed.

8. Nah, it's two hours in I think I'll be fine. I enjoy hallucinations and shit, but overall this wasn't the experience I expected haha.

9. Next time just don't smoke so much so fast. Just take a small hit or two, wait 10-20 minutes. If you're not where you want to be take another small hit or two and wait again until you're where you wanna be and are comfortable. Big thing is waiting. Sometimes the high will hit you withing 5 minutes, and some times it'll creep up on you.

10. That's great- smoke too much and call an ambulance or go to the ER. Let's prove to medical professionals that tokers are not so bright. I'm sorry that happened to you but you've got to learn not to smoke so much when you never have before. Pre apprentice mistake.

11. Dude. Stop being an idiot. Learn how to handle your weed and stop making a bad name for us

12. Does mommy know?

13. Don't smoke weed if you have a reaction like that.

14. No you just experienced the "omg I'm ganna die" freak out alot of new stoners go through. It would not be cost effective for a dealer to lace weed.

15. Calm down everybody this is why new stoners don't come here cause some of you guys are assholes

16. #16 shadowstryker, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
    I just weighed it and it turns out I only smoked 0.1g, so I guess I just have en extremely low tolerance? Lucky me I guess.

Whether or not the weed was laced? I'm not sure, but I can drive over to her house and ask if you want? Asshole.

17. Could tell it wasn't laced after reading the first sentence. Don't worry op you are ok.

18. I just want to point out that you can't physically get addicted. That said, all of your symptoms seem very familiar. What you did wrong, was go from taking 1 hit, to taking several. Next time you smoke, take a hit and relax for a couple of minutes, either chill on your phone, watch tv, fuckin read, whatever. You'll have a better chance of pacing yourself and being like wow I'm at a really nice high. Because of I smoke too much I can't focus on my breathing. Its either too slow or too fast. It's especially annoying because EVERY time I smoke, I get a stuffy nose which forces me to breathe through my mouth. But yea your weed wasn't laced, you just smoked too much

19. Learn to enjoy it your highs won't ever be as good again

20. #20 JRE1234, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    Of course you've never been that high before... You've never even been high. Relax. You smoke, you get high. That's how it works.