Holy shit! Think of the impact cloning will have on solving murders or rapes

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Think about it, once cloning becomes available, the government may fund a group to take DNA samples from murders or rapes (Blood, Hair, Semen, Saliva, ect) and use the DNA to create a clone of the person. Then eventually be able to find the person who the clone resembles and arrest them!

5 grams of shrooms down, thank computers for spellchecker!!!

2. But in the time it would take the clone to age wouldn't the actual person of aged beyond recognition?

3. Murderers coiuld go on with everyday life and think there gonna get away so they wont change there names or nothing, just age. So when they get old enough, you can take a picture and ask if anyone knows this man or woman and someone might recognize theM<?

I dont know it sounded good...

4. Actually.. no one has the same type of DNA so these clones will have different types also, they'll just look the same, thats all.

5. WOW BUZZKILL.

But seriously this is ridiclious.

6. Clones have the same DNA as the organisms they are cloned from. Appearance is simply a direct result of this.

7. Thats the point, to make an identicle copy... how hard would it be to clone them at the age the dna is found haha.

werd.

8. I think you go that backwards man, they will have the same DNA (that's the whole point in cloning), but they might not look the same.

But yea, this idea doesn't make any sense because cloning isn't like you press a button and there's a copy of someone, it's just like any other baby that needs to be birthed and raised.

By the time the clone is grown up the killer/rapist could be dead or long gone.

Then who raises the clone baby anyway? The police? The Government? How do you tell someone the only reason for their existence is to capture their fucktard rapist father?

9. haha how ya feeling SnT?

Go watch the sixth day with arnold in it.

10. Hahaha, definately the government. They probably dont tell them, they house them in crazy military-style bootcamps to form super-soldiers for the U.N. "peace Troops". My ass, thats the Army of the NWO!

11. Oh thats crazy.. thats something else.. fuck that.

12. ....seriously?

Even in the convoluted mind of George Lucas, that is laughable.

13. Not to mention I think its kind of self defeating to make clones of rapists and murderers in an attempt to catch rapists and murderer's.

14. I feel things. What are you talking about?

15. No robots here.

Since when did anything self-defeating stop the government from doin it.

16. pretty things?

The Sixth Day.
    its a movie about clones with arnold swwatchshfjdg in it.

17. THats rRight, our Governer IS an Actor!

d
    I saw pretty things before we started talkin politics NOw I see the words "Humanitys gone smoked up in a gravity bong' - I.T.. destruction and hate, no love no more :(

18. Dont let them fuckers bring you down man.

19. YEAH! Fuck them! Viva La Revolution! Guess cloning isnt going to work out.

20. why would you bother to grow the clone when you can just look at the dna and determine what the perp looks like from there huh