Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

holy shit, that actually worked...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheeseme, May 22, 2009.

1. #1 cheeseme, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    so i live with my parents, still finishing my A levels now, went up to my parents (im 18 btw) and was like

"so you know i smoke weed, i was thinking if it would be okay to grow my own, seeing as that eliminates the factors of contaminated weed, heavily reduces the economic side of marijuana to a minimal amount, reduces the risk of A. getting arrested for marijuana possession B.getting attacked/mugged, it means i wont have to visit dodgy areas and deal with douchebags, i will know what im getting, etc please"

and then they were like
    "hmmm ill think about it,"

later they were like
    "yes but in the loft and you dont sell any of it or give it away (i wasnt planning too, its for personal use only) and i dont even want to know it exists, so no trace of it around anywhere except the loft"

and i was like "OMG UR TEH BEST D:"

now im ordering 235 pounds worth of grow shit, like a cfl high output system with two 250w lamps and a grow tent thing 75cmx75cm and a meter tall, a grassline thing, some seeds ( skunk 1# easy to grow apparently), i got pots and trays and stuff ready, just need for that stuff to get here, cant wait :D

also popped out to get an 8th as a celebration, some dank shiz fo real dawg, im hella blazed.

2. congrats man :hello:. I used to grow my own for personal use, its so much better than having to go to dealers and waste money. Just keep it private, you dont want a ton of people knowing that you grow.

3. that's awesome :D you should put up a grow journal here!

4. good for you, understanding parents ftw:hello:

5. thanks for the advice and support! i shall make a grow journal when the stuff gets here, and yeah ive really got to keep my mouth about this, i really want to tell quite a few people.

6. its ok thats why u tell us, because we are lots and we dont know u :D

7. yeah but your like in florida, so erm ya know i dont care, i doubt anybody really cares enough to come bust me, but you do have a point.

8. Nice. I want to grow, but not sure where to get seeds, and need to get a good setup first.

9. That's really cool that worked for you op, and if you want some seeds just go get some regs and pick out the seeds and save them and grow, if you take care of your plant and grow it well regseed will turn into dank plant, the potency of the finished product is just a reflection of how well the grower nurtured the plant. Regs are usually produced becuase they're easier to grow becuase they don't take as much care of them and in mass quantities you will make a lot of money, commercial growers that is.

10. holy crap @ parents.

11. yeah i love them :D

luckily in the UK you can buy seeds legally but just for ya know scientific means or something like that.

12. I had 6 seeds, and none of them sprouted in a paper towel. The problem now is that I have no connect at home so I can't get seeds that way lol. This situation should end fairly soon though.

13. Excelent! Wish my parents were this way :|

14. that is really awesome but why do you need 235 lbs of grow soil for personal use? I think you should grow multiple strains, like a every plant is different.

15. Ya wow that is great I wish my parents would let me do that man your so fuckin lucky my parents constantly bitch at me about how smoking weed is going to ruin my life blah blah blah blah... When I do good in school, Have a job, friends, and a girl friend What is wrong with them!

16. Nice man.

SEE GUYZ, being upfront with parents is the shit :D

I was growing in my backyard at 17 with my dad lol :p

17. damn man i'm jealous of your situation

what you gonna grow?

18. rule #1: Don't tell a soul your growing. and just make sure your parents know that too.

Congrats and peace man :smoking:

19. hahaha dude he means like 235 pounds as in the currency in the uk lol not 235 lbs hehehhe. Thats also why he said 75 "cm" not ft. and Meters lol peace and that shit was funny as fuck for some reason.

20. I thought he meant weight also :) Americans aint used to that stuff. Don't they use Euros in Europe anyway didn't they get rid of pounds?