Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy shit T-Breaks are awsome

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dizzzyyy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I Just came off a T-Break and i just took like 7 small hits from my bowl and holy shit am i high. ive barely smoked at all and im on a solid 9. i was debating wether or not to do this but it was totally worth it.

2. #4 SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I'm glad you say that dude on Sunday I'll be coming off a 3 week T break and I can't fucking wait. I think I'm gonna preroll a joint (I may be too high to roll one later) and then take at least 4 gravs, sit back with a movie and smoke the J whenever I feel like it. Sunday can't come fast enough.

3. I think using anything in moderation always makes it more fun than doing it all the time.

4 gb hits after a 3 week break will definitely have you couchlocked. That sounds like an awesome Sunday.