Holy shit!!!! Ron Paul/ Breakin Bad subliminal message!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Flemian, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Im buggin face right now..

its Episode 4 of Season 4. at 21:35 for anyone that wants to look it up.. Pretty crazy shit..

Walt is flipping threw the lab notes of the dead partner and in the middle of the notes while flipping threw the pages is the ron paul add. Its very quick.

2. I remember seeing that haha fuckin Gale

3. looked it up, weird.

is this show pretty good? i might start watching it.

4. [quote name='"8ight"']looked it up, weird.

is this show pretty good? i might start watching it.[/quote]

This show is amazing, it is defintaly the best tv series on right now and is my 2nd favorite show with walking dead being my favorite

5. Yeah, watch Breaking Bad definitely, and the Walking Dead too while you're at it. AMC shows kick fuckin ass lately. Breaking Bad is an amazing, thrilling show that will have you wanting more and more, sorta like meth haha. The character progression is simply amazing, and the writing is spectacular as well. One of my favorite shows all time.

6. Lmao I saw that

7. just watched the first episode, loading up a new bowl and starting the second. :)

8. link? or do i have to go find it myself?

9. I've been trying to get caught up and just finished this episode last night but I missed this lol, I gotta go back and re watch this

10. if only i could vote for him and he have a chance

11. I don't think you understand the meaning of subliminal messages.

12. wrong. its good but its not the best. off the top of my head topgear, burn notice, white collar, and archer are all better.

13. I do. Forgive oh great one. I dont think yooooooouuuuu understand the meaning of subliminal.

Real subliminal messages are illegal, this was a quick flash of the name ron paul, Close enough.

14. Yeah I remember seeing that.

I'm sure it actually has more to do with Gale's character than anything else as far as subliminal messages go. Gale seems like your typical goody two shoes who isn't interested in living any extreme lifestyle for himself, but isn't opposed to allowing other consenting adults do so if they please...ie, Libertarian.

15. That's his opinion... You're opinions on favorite shows aren't law. Everyone as their own opinion. And btw, white collar sucks I watched the first season and couldn't watch anymore of that. And archer's a cartoon, not even close to BReaking Bad in my opinion.

16. Your opinion isn't law either.

17. I saw that! I also saw Walter junior with an illuminati shirt :eek: fuck it wont let me upload the pic I'll try again soon

18. its the greatest show ive ever seen. man.

19. haha, yeah I remember seeing that

pretty tame though... and gale does seem like the RP type

20. I find it more surprising that someone thinks white collar and archer are better than Breaking Bad.