Holy shit, R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Hey guys, didn't check the page or even scroll down. I was on comcast and thought it was a hoax or something when I saw steve Irwin had died from a stingray. Well, It seems that a stingray's tail (the have serated blade-like appendages for those who are unware) went straight through his heart. They are about 10 inches long... And he apparently died from it. I guess it only seemed fit he died in some crazy way. I mean, we all saw it as inevitable, but the manner and suddenes of it scared me. I grew up watching this guy. I got my love for nature and animals from this guy... and know he's gone... I may buy some tickets and fly for whatever public viewing they have.

2. yea man its crazy i herd about it a couple hours after it happened actually... The odd thing about it all tho is that his wife is off treaking "sp?" in the jungle and doesnt know yet so basically the whole world knows except her..

3. haha now that i read my post and see that there's so many spelling errors i dont even know why i put "sp?" by the word treaking seems kinda pointless...O well

4. its quite ironic how out of all places to get stabbed its the part of him that holds the safety of wildlife very dearly he will be missed greatly. the guy had to be a pothead nobody in the right state of mind would do what he did.

5. Thats what i genuinley loved about his, his extrodinary passion for something most people would call crazy or reckless.

Takes a really one in a million people to do something like that.

Thats why i respect the hell out of him.

He was just a happy, content, kind of nutty aussie.