Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

holy shit need help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke or die, Mar 30, 2011.

1. okay so i was washing my homemade bong in the kitchen sink. My little slide made out of a socket and a hallowed out metal pen was stuck in the bong. So i pulled really hard and it came flying out and went down the drain! I grabed the socket but the hallowed out pen still fell down the drain. I cant see it and dont what to do. Should i tell my dad? Turn on garbage disposal? or forget about it? need a reply asap dads gets home in one hour.

2. your fucked man!!

3. If your dad doesnt care you smoke,
    then just tell him.

If not,
    just leave it be,
    youll find out soon enough if you fucked the plumbing.

4. just turn on the garbage disposal and see what happens

5. If the pen is plastic your garbage disposal should be able to handle it very very easily and quickly. If your worried about it then get a flashlight and look around to see if you can find it just be careful not to turn it on....

Oh shit I just read that it was a metal pen.... that complicates things. Get a flashlight shine it down there see if you can see it. If not then just leave it there and pretend you don't know anything. If it destroys anything in the plumbing its not like they will link it back to you.

6. Just tell him you were screwing around making something or w/e and droped it into the drain. I mean its not a glass bowl or anything that can be related to weed so if you play it cool and think of something you should be fine.

7. dude, its just the pen. Its long man you can easily take it out of the disposal
    Just make sure no one is near the switch.

8. can you put a magnet, or something sticky on the end of a pencil or something and get it out?

9. Hahaha Fuuuck we've all done something like that in one way or another. Lol

10. Ive still got a metal bowl( actual bowl from a metal downstem kit )
    stuck in my disposal. Garbage disposal was broke when i dropped it,
    so whatever, haha.

11. Wait so i can open the garbage disposal?

12. #13 catnip bandito, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    Magnet probably wouldn't work considering disposal is probably metal. Go find your breaker flip the power switch off to whatever room the disposal is in roll up your sleeves and start serachin.

You can't open disposal unless you have high plumbing skills. Trying to open it take off pipes etc... will fuck it up way worse then the pen.

13. You could.

But unless you know what your doing,
    don't start taking it apart.
    ATLEAST turn the water off first if your going to try.

14. Alright my man MacGyver that shit up. Get a medal coat hanger and some chewing gum, if that don't work try attaching a small magnet metal pen right?
    hope that works.

15. Im guessing its in the kitchen bro:cool:

16. #17 proffitt619, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha shit! Yeah I dropped one of my class bonds on the sink when I was cleaning it and totally shattered it! All the glass shards went don't the sink and shit. There was no way I was gonna get all the glass out.

17. well the drain and sink still work so should i turn on the disposal and see what happens?

18. Probably but I didn't really know. I guess some disposals in newer houses you can unplug. I'm doubting his is like that though more likely that it is connected through wiring or dark magic.

19. #20 proffitt619, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha dark magic. :p