Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HOLY SHIT just got pulled over by the cops.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MikeTheRipper, May 14, 2012.

1. I was comin up to an intersection and the light was yellow but i went into the intersection just a little bit and the light was red, I look in the rearview mirror and next thing I know a police car with its lights on is pulling me over.

This is after I got done smoking half a gram o sum Tommy Chong out of an apple bowl in the meijer parkin lot. I was high as shit.

So I grab the bowl and tuck it under the passenger seat, all casual-like. The cop puts the spotlight directly on me and I was still as a statue, eyes fixed dead ahead. I'm on probation so I basically was kissing my freedom goodbye.

The officer comes up to my window and taps on the glass. I roll down the window and discover it is a female officer.

She asks me what happened back there there and I just explained the situation, she said I'm the 2nd car that night she's pulled over for the same thing. Then she says this.

"Ok how much weed have you been smokin tonight"

"weed?"

"Or have you been drinkin"

"no"

"then why are your eyes all bloodshot"

"i been itchin em all day my allergies are killing me"

"ok well im not gona write you a ticket but just be careful, have a nice night"

Me in my high ass mind says "see you later officer" haha.

But yeah I drove off and I remained a free citizen. Close call haha, bout to light up a bong.

2. Glad you didn't get busted but damn homey, you are playing with fire

3. I like her haha.

4. You got lucky, playing dumb works sometimes. It was your lucky day.

5. That's pretty lucky bro, just proves females should be no where but in the kitchen.

6. Damn man play it safe next time espeially since your already in some deep yogurt. Keep it c my dude

7. Damn bro nice, I remember I got pulled over with 3 other homies in the car and the fuckin cop pulled out the only 2 people with weed on them, me and my other homie. We got away though after he questioned us but its crazy how close we got to losing all our freedoms. If push comes to shove never forget your rights and you should really carry some eye drops with you.

8. like big brother or somthing is just watching what is happening

9. Good Shit!

10. dude the guest just left ... they know where on to em!!

hahahahah and yes smoke em if you got em:smoke::smoke:

11. Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
    budensity

ok.. so when you just start a new thread not some existing one how is it that guest's happen to read you thread as soon as it post's

12. Uh no..

Cool cop..

13. hmmmm deep yogurt, sorry you were saying?:wave:

14. Don't smoke and drive on probation.

15. Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (3 members and 1 guests) Oil Toker, MunchyMan, omg nipz

3 members viewing now...you happy?

16. you dont get it...