holy shit, i've become the 4th whore!

Discussion in 'General' started by hippie john, Sep 14, 2003.

1. post whore that is. i'm just under bongish in whorness. fuck,too much time on hands!!

Attached Files:

2. like you paid attention ,lol.:D.

3. trick question o_O?

4. Postwhores all of em. Look at Rumjy she's in the top five. You know you have to save yourselves for the RIGHT topic- not just post with any old thread.

Switch the post prude.

5. then what is there to do on a saturstonedday day nifhgt?

6. Get a life!!!!!!! And live it!

7. Get a life!!!!!!! And live it!

and this posted by #6 :D

im teasin, i luv ya babyyyyy

peace

8. doh ! i went from the top 3 to # 10...... my whoredom has been at an all time low....

due to an amazing reason though... so its justified...... :D

9. ;)

I may never reach the whore list ever again :D :p

10. WHORE lol jk :)

11. ehhh..its just too damn easy these days to be a post whore on the city...like switch said, you gotta be frugal when dolling out your posts...

you wanna talk about REAL post whores...I remember back in the ol days namron was rackin em up, and we only had about three threads goin in the entire city!...(plus, namrons posts werent just a few sentences long...they were RANTS that would put some novels to shame!) and we had to walk five miles uphill both ways in the snow just to post our two cents... nowadays you just take a moment to go down the list of thousands of threads and utter a few stupid words and bingo, youre a post whore...

kids these days..taking everything for granted with their sega genesis' and super nintendos... the only mario and luigi i ever knew was a pair of fat guys who served me pizza by the slice downtown!..oy ve!

12. wooohooooooo thats makes too of us...... same reason to.... ain't it a great thing....:D

13. Whatever happened to Namrons i hardly got to speak to the Guy

14. He's still around.. He just doesn't post as much!!!!!!!!!

15. super nintendo sega genesis when I was dead broke I couldnt picture this ..
    ..now we sipchampagne when we thirst-ay..

uhuh

norm is around weedboss, lol, you werent around for a lil when he was :)

16. Uh, damn right I like the life I live
    'Cause I went from negative to positive
    And it's all...

namron is still around... usually floatin around on aim.....

17. sounds like a shot at obliv:D. ohhhh, BURNNNNNN>>>>>>!!!

18. and incase ya didn' know, now you know nigguh..

good song..poor biggy

19. one day.....one day ill be a whore