Holy shit it's a pneumatic bong!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Barnkis, Nov 22, 2008.

1. #1 Barnkis, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    Shortly after smoking an blunt and hitting a bowl from the gravity bong my life was changed forever.

At 9:00 on Friday, November 21st, We were discussing improvements on my current bong.
    We realized that attaching a syringe below the bowl on a bong would make it fucking pneumatic. You light the bowl and draw the syringe which fills the chamber. You push down on the syringe and huff that like a motherfucker.

I planned on moving to Aus and opening a headshop anyway, and I'm gonna sell these things in it! manufacturing these soon haha. Not really lol. Just one for myself.

If it doesn't make sense I'm blazed on that homemade, ill post it tomorrow

[​IMG]

2. That's a pretty damn good idea man, half pointless, but still a good idea. Money to be made there. Maybe. lol.

3. Like a bucket bong?

4. sort of, but the plunger is on the side like a machine of some sort it's really trippy i gotta post pics so you can understand lol

5. yo man dont put it on the bottom bottom of the bong cause you wont be able to set it down.

my buddy did something kinda similar, except he would get the big up fucking horse syringes and put them in the mouth piece of his bong (perfect fit for it, air tight) and instead of inhaling normally, he'd milk it, then fill up the syringes and put the cap on the syringe and just keep that smoke before going to a party and then take syringe hits all night

i hit the syringe thing once but the smoke was disgusting, all fucking stale and what not, but he loves it

to each his own i guess

hes fucking weird though, when he drinks he only drinks coolers (the pink ones too)

6. What in the fuck :confused:

7. Not a bad idea at all. It's the same concept as a waterfall bong just without the water. I don't know how you would use this with an actual bong though. Find a LARGE syringe and cut out the top large enough for a 14 mm slide or w/e you are using as a bowl, light it with a torch, and pull down on the syringe handle which draws the smoke out. Pound the handle back in as hard as you can after removing the bowl and you should be fucking caked :smoking:

I don't know about carrying the smoke around though, seems a little odd >.>

8. carrying those smoke filled tubes would be funny as hell to get caught with.
    Officer: "Well what do we have here? Mj smoke? Well let me just weigh that out to see if you get a felony....
    Officer pushes out smoke onto scale
    Officer "Well it reads zero. I guess your good to go this time."

9. I'd say a plunger like a syringe plunger you put in the neck of the mong, insert and light weed and (holding carb) draw it up, all the way out of the top, then let go of the carb and hit only what's in the chamber of the bong... when inserting plunger again make sure it's slowly with carb off so you don't waste weed.. better yet change the above to a slider.

Awesome idea.

10. thanks for the sweet idea. imma go make this before you copyright!

HAHAHAHA ( evil laugh)

seriously tho, its a dece idea

11. Ill fucking murder you if you steal my idea haha. go ahead and do it but post pics!

12. Ya it should work but probably won't have enogh pressure to compeltely milk it

13. i dont get how the syringe pushes the smoke hard enough to penetrate the water?? wouldnt it just blow it back out the slide?

14. it doesnt really have to go through the water since it is already pulled through it. look at the picture

15. looks like a good way to blow the weed out of your piece and blow it onto your floor.

16. sounds like a bad idea to me. no offense. just if you got a shitty pump thing youll just suck up the smoke and it will leak out of the pump, and when you push the air in someone said it might fuck with the bowl. idunno.