HOLY SHIT imagine if weed was legal

Discussion in 'General' started by purquoise, Aug 18, 2012.

1. such a beautiful fucking day here. imagine what it would be like if pot was legal. i could fucking walk out side and yell im smoking pot at the top of my lungs and everybody would fucking smile. i could be walking in a park and walk past a mom smoking pot with her kids and walking her dog. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARK

2. Imagine if you could just bang every hot girl you saw? You woul just bang them when they're walking their dog and shit.. FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

3. I wouldn't smile I would ask you to keep it down....and then ask if you'd like to match. ;)

4. HOLY SHIT weed will never be legal, it's all about $$$ and the greedy government. And you wouldn't be able to toke in public you damn kid.

5. It would suck cause everybody would smoke weed, and it would be way toooo mainstream for me.

I'd start smoking cinnamon, shit gets you high as FUCKKKK.

6. shut up man we're both from ogo pogo land. and of course it will be fucking legal, you think the gov makes more money this way than taxing it? lol. look at ron paul. the only reason he didn't win is because enough PEOPLE weren't convinced he was the right choice. so what do we need to do? convince more PEOPLE and we are more and more every year. Look at prop 19. it lost by 3 percent. if enough people's opinions had been swayed it would be legal in california right now.

7. Too bad our government is fuckedddd

8. Federally it won't be legal in our lifetimes. Doesnt matter that they will make BANK off taxes, and theyll revamp the economy with a ENTIRE new industry, providing a shit ton of jobs BECAUSE it will damage CURRENT markets and virtually eliminate the DEA the BIGGEST money funnel besides the military.

9. #10 Gryphonics, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    It will not happen, legalizing will just create more problems then solving.
    Even if it was legal there would be restrictions and would still be treated as a drug, don't think legalizing it makes the world Super Happy Land

A big reason it won't be legalized for a long time is that the government wants it to be viewed as a harmful drug and want people to look down upon it and make it look bad, and to not make it look like medicine, but to make anybody who gets caught with it or growing look like a bad guy instead of someone just growing medicine while they make booze and smokes look fun and acceptable and that "everybody does it". And tax what? Are you implying they'll have complete control over it because they wouldn't. Not only can they not regulate, let alone patent the herb, Canada is too big for the government to care and even bother trying to control it because everybody would be growing, distributing, selling bud and they'd spend way more money trying to enforce it and control it then they'd make from it. Also if it was legal then anybody could get it way easier which they definitely don't want. They make a bunch more profit from pharma companies and selling addictive, cancer and disease causing, expensive, taxed, booze and smokes which is 100X easier to regulate because it's rough to produce alcohol and grow and dry tobacco, compared to a plant that can grow almost anywhere and indoors. You guys think it's so simple but really there's a lot of reasons, and there's been so many people in the House of Commons trying to legalize and decriminalize it and has any of them been successful? It's fine the way it is now, as medicine. And no it wouldn't be good for the economy, it would kill a bunch of industries and replace a lot of things from lumber/paper, biofuel, textiles, a shit load of pharma/medicine, food, oils, nutritional supplements, livestock bedding, livestock feed, body care products, and it goes on forever which I wouldn't mind seeing going but it won't happen because the economy would not handle all those old industries getting shut down, plus they also make more money with the way they do those now compared to if it was legal and there would be competition everywhere of pot growers. Another thing that would kill the economy was if those industries get replaced think of all the shit we export from lumber, oil, etc and there would be way less money coming in. That's all the truth, deal with it.

Sorry if it says Canada I pasted that instead of retyping it.

10. If it's legalized you sure as hell will not be able to smoke freely in public.

11. Pretty sure you'd be the reason they won't legalize it

even in Amsterdam they frown down upon tourists who smoke near kids and/or do the whole yelling dumb shit at the top of their lungs

just saying...let's be real. Anyway, legalization sounds dumb anyway. Why? The government would be up in it like a whore's asscrack, and it'd prob get more expensive and/or turn into weak bobby browns. Decriminalization sounds better for right now.

12. Hopefully decriminalized so we can still go about it the way it is now with a small fine and still not having idiots like OP running around