Holy Shit!!! Iam Going!!!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Apr 16, 2003.

1. HOLY SHIT, IAM GOING!!!!!!!!

for every one, that has not a clue what iam talking about hear it is....iam going to feild day.. wich is a 2 day festavil with all the best bands out there, that rarely come round hear!!! I CANT WAIT....tix go on sale this FRIDAY!!

hears a list of the bands\/~

(edit) any other info needed find hear http://www.fielddayfest.com/

Attached Files:

2. OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!

I have half those bands on my playlist right now, the b boys and radiohead!!! plus sigur ros beck the roots thievery corporation and a few others that I had at least heard of, I haven't heard of a concert I wanted to go to so badly since beil young was around here

3. i keep ya posted about when and if i(edit) get them.. but i will call as soon as the tv clock hits 10:00

4. WOW!!! I'm happy for you, MrSbb!!! I hope you get them!

5. my friends and i are going to that... its only 45 min away from my house.....

6. YES!!!!!!!!!! I JUST ORDERD THEM YAY!!!!!!!!!!

7. no matter who else you see......do not miss "the music".....i've seen them 3 times now and met them as well.......if you like the doors or zep i think you'll love them......Peace out......Sid

ps i even got the drumsticks from 2 gigs signed.....and the tickets.......i cant wait to see them again at T in the park......they're on at the same time as REM but i'd rather see them......

8. yay that sounds like a PHAT festival to go to, have a helluva time and WOOT THE BEASTIE BOYS!!!!! how fucking grand is that?! lucky :)

9. You are so freaking lucky!!!

10. Kick ass, MrSbb!!!! You're going to have a killer time!!! :)

11. MrSbb you from the Island?