1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Shit!!! Iam Going!!!!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Apr 16, 2003.

1. HOLY SHIT, IAM GOING!!!!!!!!

for every one, that has not a clue what iam talking about hear it is....iam going to feild day.. wich is a 2 day festavil with all the best bands out there, that rarely come round hear!!! I CANT WAIT....tix go on sale this FRIDAY!!

hears a list of the bands\/~

(edit) any other info needed find hear http://www.fielddayfest.com/

Attached Files:

2. OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!

I have half those bands on my playlist right now, the b boys and radiohead!!! plus sigur ros beck the roots thievery corporation and a few others that I had at least heard of, I haven't heard of a concert I wanted to go to so badly since beil young was around here

3. i keep ya posted about when and if i(edit) get them.. but i will call as soon as the tv clock hits 10:00

4. WOW!!! I'm happy for you, MrSbb!!! I hope you get them!

5. my friends and i are going to that... its only 45 min away from my house.....

6. YES!!!!!!!!!! I JUST ORDERD THEM YAY!!!!!!!!!!

7. no matter who else you see......do not miss "the music".....i've seen them 3 times now and met them as well.......if you like the doors or zep i think you'll love them......Peace out......Sid

ps i even got the drumsticks from 2 gigs signed.....and the tickets.......i cant wait to see them again at T in the park......they're on at the same time as REM but i'd rather see them......

8. yay that sounds like a PHAT festival to go to, have a helluva time and WOOT THE BEASTIE BOYS!!!!! how fucking grand is that?! lucky :)

9. You are so freaking lucky!!!

10. Kick ass, MrSbb!!!! You're going to have a killer time!!! :)

11. MrSbb you from the Island?

Grasscity Deals Near You