Holy shit I nearly forgot it's free slurpee day!

Discussion in 'General' started by shado, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I don't think I've ever had a slurpee. Maybe today will be the day.

2. Bitches please...IMA BE GETTINZ MA SLURPEEZ ON ALL DAY :cool::cool::cool::cool:

3. i hate slurpees.

4. [​IMG]

5. :laughing: :D :smoking:

6. i havent seen a 7 eleven where im at in years. i dont know if we have ever had them actually.

7. 7 Ounces ?? you kiddin, I would use more then 7 ounces of Gas just to Drive there

8. Yeah I know I read free slurpee and was pumped as hell figuring I could stop and get one after I go to this job interview. But 7.11 fl oz isn't even worth driving out of my way. I'd rather go to Speedway and get a ginormous slushie for 89 cents

9. im going to get one

10. I'll get one on my way to or from....somewhere. Maybe.

11. I'm grabbing a motherfrickin' Slurpee on my way home from getting some Bubblegum Kush. :eek::eek::bolt:

12. So I can just show up at 711 and they will give me a free slurpie

13. How do some of you people not have a 7/11 near you and have never tried a slurpee!?! Theres literally like 4 7/11's within a mile of my house.

The promotion's pretty weak though. I'd rather just spend the 1.60 and get a 32 oz. Mad cheap anyway

14. word up, see that's why I stop on the site lol.. Gonna smoke a spliff, head off to work, stop and get a free slurpee and ride my bike in a mellow gear while having a slurpee.. Watch me get pulled over on the sidewalk for dui....

15. Fucking bullshit i walked all the way to 7-11 for my slurpee and they have a big ass lock on them fuck 7-11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. The closest 7/11 to me is about an hour away.

to be honest, I didn't even think they existed anymore until I Google mapped it a couple minutes ago.

17. already have 4 7.11oz slurpees this morning, all in one 12 minute drive :cool:

18. There aren't any 7/11s around here so no free slurpee for me.