Holy shit I am going to cut my eyes.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SmurfyBH, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Why is there 9 BF3 threads on the first page.
    Im telling everyone who gets Skyrim to post a thread saying they got it. Just cause.
    This shit is ridiculous.

2. cod fanboy?

3. COD IS A FISH.
    All I got to say about that.

4. I hate to be "that guy", but umad bro?

5. This reminds me, I should go play some Battlefield 3.

6. I hate to be "that guy" too..
    So I will say this..

Can you read the fucking title and use that thing on your shoulders and you decide.

7. Idk dude the title is pretty vague. I can't tell if you wanna cut your eyes in anger or joy.

8. I don't even know what it means??

9. I do have to say to the guy that asked me if I was a cod fan. I am not. I'd rather play battlefield anything over cod. Even bf:v. Its just annoys me there is so many bf3 threads. No one knows how to make a thread for BF3 and subscribe to it?

10. People don't know how to use the "search" feature...It is ridiculous how flooded the forum is with repeat posts/questions that have been answered ^Nth. It's annoying regardless of topic.

11. what is a womens doing in the gaming section.

12. Oh I don't discriminate against any sub forum. I just browse "new posts" and comment when it suits me. Are you stalking me??

13. I was here first. You're stalking me. :cool:

14. You got me. :confused_2:

15. Yeah, I don't get it man. Go play your BF3, just don't make a damn thread about it. One thread per game is enough.

16. To be fair, people get angry when you make a post that has been covered, but people also get angry when a dig up an old thread.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME PEOPLE!??!

17. [quote name='"BuffalosoldieRx"']

To be fair, people get angry when you make a post that has been covered, but people also get angry when a dig up an old thread.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME PEOPLE!??![/quote]

If your question/comment/concern has been addressed, why would you even need to bring a new thread back??

18. how i feel about bf3

[​IMG]

19. A lot of the threads that stick around are the "how to" for making iso, hash, tinsel, whatever. If you have a question that hasn't been covered in the thread, why would anyone care if you brought the thread back to ask it? Seems less annoying than making another thread.

20. better than 3 months ago when there were 20 "lets play black ops (PS3)" threads on the main page.