Holy Shit Holy Shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SiDankies, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Ok so today I had to go to my girlfriends grandmothers Christmas party. Keep in mind my girlfriend is always a pain in the ass. Soo I'm there having a good old time the whole family is there so it's good we're all having fun. Toward the end of the party my girlfriend goes "Jon come here NOWWWW" me thinking its going to be something stupid says no so she continues to rag me to go and what not. I finally give in she walks outside and what do I smell? The almighty marijuana smell. I say what's that smell because her and her uncle are out their and he goes pot. So I laugh thinkin they are making fun of some kids smoking pot next door. I proceeded to make my way toward them when the uncle hands me something and goes want some. Me being in complete shock goes "what's that". Finally I notice its a joint. He proceeded to tell me to smoke with him saying its good shit 400 an oz. After all the harassment from he and my girlfriend I finally blaze. Ahit was pretty darn good. So this next part is just an add on. My gf has a little sister and she brought 3 friends to the party. So me and my girl go downstairs were the little girls were all hanging. These girls are all 10 and younger. I have my phone out and one of the girls goes " can I say something to Siri. " I said fine as long as I hold it. I press the button put the phone up to her mouth and what does she say? "Fuck you Siri!" Lmfaooo I was dying. So what seemed to be like a regular Xmas party turned into a pretty different experience.

2. Can you add a short summary? I'm intrigued by the title but I'm not reading all that.

3. #4 The Incredible, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    people have weed and nothing really happens

OP is 15

4. a girl said "f.u. siri"

5. No need for the snide comments just trying to share a story.

6. uvffyfuyfyuyfyflyuguhbgh cdcresaq%qQAWYhn

7. Was this your first time smoking? I don't think I'd ever miss a joint.. I've got hawkeyes for the marijuana

8. After I read the first few lines, I was thinking it would lead to wild sex, and now I'm disappointed.

Not a cool story bro.

9. No I smoke pretty much every day I just wasn't expecting this

10. What's that come on op