Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy shit HELP QUICK

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadowstryker, Aug 17, 2015.

1. I'm stoned out of my mind right now from smoking on my patio. The neighbor just called the cops on me, so i ran into my house and sealed everything. What the fuck do I do now?? Can I just not answer if they knock? Thanks *panicking*

2. You put all your shit on his back porch and act like he's been crazy forever...

3. Be serious please I'm freaking out

4. You can not answer and let it be or answer and say...what proof...what warrant...have a nice day.
    The smell of marijuana is not probable cause for search and seizure

5. ^right there
    Well you have to answer the door to officers but you don't have to let them in for any reason

6. So your neighbor told you they called the cops or are you just being paranoid?

Looking forward to your followup.

ahhhhhh to be young again

7. Hide your shit where they can't find it and leave. Come back when you're able to handle your shit. Just go to a park and chill for a while. Don't drive. Walk or ride a bike.

8. More than likely.

9. Laughing my ass off... That's a good one

10. Or you could just ignore it and wait for them to go away.

That's what I do with most of my problems.

11. Here's what happened: I was sitting on my back porch facing their house (so she may have been watching through the window). It was around noon so I didn't expect anyone to be home around me, even though I've smoked on my porch multiple times before anyway. A little after smoking a third batty, she popped her head out the back door and stared directly at me while I was smoking. She was talking on the phone while looking at me, and then shut the door and that was the last I saw of her before I took all my shit inside. I have no idea if she was talking to the cops, her husband, or if she was even telling anyone that I was smoking. The cops never showed up, but I still believe that she was talking to her husband. Worse comes to worse he tells my parents I was smoking, but I'm eighteen and they know I smoke out there so it won't be too much of an issue. If the cops were to get a warrant or something though...that'd be a problem. I don't know how likely that'd happen or if they even care about busting some stoner who isn't even selling, though.

Like I said, cops never showed up. It did ruin my high big time though as I was panicking the entire time. With a heart rate like mine at the time you'd have thought I was going to have a heart attack haha. But yeah, I'll follow up with you guys if anything happens. It did ruin my high and makes me question if I should continue smoking out there or not, though...

12. Ya the cops are not going to go through the effort to obtain a search warrant for your house they have better thing to do than busy a stoner on there porch. Just paranoid it happened to all of us.

13. Think I'm still good to smoke on my porch then? Even though my neighbor is an officer, he can't do anything off-duty can he?

14. Yes he can. He's a police officer. He has to report any crime he sees. It's part of his job whether he's on duty or not.

15. He HAS to report any crime he sees?? Not correct. It's called discretion.

16. #16 shadowstryker, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    Correction: he can't do anything other than call on-duty officers, right? Doesn't he have to be on-duty to arrest me? If he can arrest me, I suppose I'll just have to start smoking in my garage. There goes the freedom of being outside smoking... [​IMG]

17. Even when he's off duty he's still a cop. He is bound by police policy and procedure to report or stop a crime like a robbery or something more serious. I doubt seriously he would do anything personally about you toking at your house other than having the popo pay you a visit.

18. #18 shadowstryker, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    I wouldn't be surprised if his wife were to call the cops or tell her husband to do something about me (if he was home) if I were to smoke out there again. I really can't afford to have a misdemeanor charge or something right now...do you really think I'd be fine smoking out there?

Even if he or a cop sees me smoking, are they allowed to come onto my patio and cease anything if they see something that "looks/smells like weed and/or paraphernalia", or can I just drop that shit on my patio (in plain sight) and walk over to the officer without the worry of him walking over to investigate it?

19. I was thinking you were all good, until you said the neighbor who saw you is married to a police officer.

Maybe don't smoke out there in broad daylight. Do it somewhere else where no one can see if its an issue. Go out there at night if you feel more comfortable then.

20. Yeah going out at night's no issue. I usually smoke when I get back from classes (around 11am), so I guess I'll just smoke in the garage from now on. Should I use a sploof, or do you think the smell will dissipate fast enough that it won't matter?