Holy shit encounter with the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoke A Bowl, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Ok sorry guys but im baked and scared as fuck right now. ok so tonight my friend come over and were just chillin n he told his mom (still lives with parents) that he was going to a party with friends because he was in trouble for having people over when noone was home. ok so were smoking and chillin outside and we hear mad cop sirens ( i live in a condo comples) and im like oh shit dude. so i toss my bowl in a bush and we start to walk to my house and i see the four fuckin cop cars at MY house. i thought my grandma or mom was hurt i was mad scared. so i went up to the cop and asked him whats happeneing to be not suspicious. so im totally like wtf?

ok so then i go inside and go upstairs and stuff my little nug like .5 in one of my emmpty soda cans and toss it in the garb (only weed on me) and go back downstairs. my dad is talkin to the cops n my parents know i smoke and are fine with it. so im j/c trying to see whats happeneing and when the cops leave i ask my dad wtf happened. so heres the story.

Well while me and my friend pat were outside, his mom tried to call him but his phone broke earlier and she doesnt know my number. so she calls our other friend whom she knows and that he said "was with us at a party" and her mom wanted to know which condo i lived in. So my friend dante and his dad drove over to meet pats mom and show them which condo is mine. so dantes dad is a little drunk and start shit with my grandpa trying to fight and he figures hes gunna call the cops and make up some bullshit saying to ym grandpa: your grandsons dealing pot to all of the neighborhood kids" and my grandpa is like wtf? so then me and pat come in and pats mom is liek you lied to em your coming home and he got taken home and now im home. im still kinda baked as this happened litteraly half an hour ago.

I guess im lucky as fuck because noone suppects anything. like my parents know i smoke but my grandpa doesnt and its all good know. even the cops didnt like dantes dad.

2. Glad your okay man. Don't worry. Weed will be legal in the US by next year...i hope.

Anyways, I haven't had an actual confrontation with an (on active duty) cop yet while high and I hope it stays that way.

3. i have had an experience around dusk (6-6:30pm) i was smokin at this local park on the waters edge enjoying life and such and began to walk up back to my home and this cop speeds up i see him turn left down road towards me going like 50 i toss my piece nad quarter bag into a bush (lol i wanted to keep it) cop gets out of car tells me to stay where i am he asks to search me i say "hell no" so he makes me get on my stomach and searches my pockets and shit. nothin on me of course he read my rights:confused: and said he had reasonable belief i had paraphenalia on me whatever. he took off said i could go :[. i left for a minute or two go back pick up my stuff toke a bowl at home :smoking::hello:

4. Neither do I based on your story.

My first thought was:

"What if YOU would make that same call and the :mad: would find a bag @ his place/car?" :eek:
    (it could be real cheap stuff...lol)

;)

5. Yea dude fucking drunk. im texting dante now and hes apologizing and shit and he didnt say my name or anything so im glad i have good friends but their parents are assholes.

6. i've asked an off duty cop if i could see his gun at the gas station. he was a high school friend, and he was like uh...you bit fucked up? and i admited i was lil high. but he was cool, he said i looked like a good kid, so if he was on duty, i'd be chill. weird tho.

and OP...that is one hell of a story.
    i'll smoke a bowl for ya!:smoking:

7. Watch that texting thing...if anything ever goes down the drain the :mad: WILL look up the history!

Seriously.

8. haha thats pretty sweet to know a cop whos chill i wish i had a friend like that

9. well i have a cop in my family and he talked to them and like talked them outta that story but na its all good im not txting about anything bad like i dont admit anything.