Holy shit! Almost got busted by the Cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SenorDingDong, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Damn. Im fuckin high right now and this is intense.

So I went to smoke on my skateboard tonight, to this little place by a tree behind a building. Basically no one can see you smoke. So tonight I smokd, and went skating at the office building across the way. I skate for say, 10 minutes tops and start walking back to get my pipe. (Never skate with a pipe by the way) I pick it up and I see two cops run around the corner of the building. Man, I was scared shitless, here a i am all blazed up with a pipe in my hand and the cops are like fucking 30 feet away from me. I couldnt figure out what they were doing back there cuz ive never been bothered here ever and am very sly about the whole thing. I ducked back behind the tree and watched them, like looking for something, or someone. I lost sight of them and waitd another 5-10 minutes ducked under the tree before i just booked it home. I put my pipe in my shoe incase they wanted to harass me. So here i am walking all innocently. Then I saw 2 cop cars parked in the street. Hopped on my skateboard and then saw 2 more cop cars parked down the street. Luckily they were all empty, probably all looking for me or someone else. I booked it home, and damn that was some intense shit.

Whew, anyone ever have one of these? haha :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. thats not that bad...

if a cop catches u high, he cant do shit to you, not only that he cannot prove it... whats he gonna do, make u pull down ur pants and piss infront of him and test ur piss? it doesnt matter if u smell like weed either.

you would have been better off leaving ur pipe behind the tree and just keep skating until they left.

3. ya, but he had his pipe on him...smelling like pot is probable cause for a search along with acting inebreated/stoned...but ya i would agree, it would have been safer to leave it and go back for it the next day, good thing you didnt get fucked with...+rep, since you had a very traumatizing experience lol

4. Saying you almost got busted by the cops was a bit of an overstatement though. The cops didn't even know you were there. They never saw you, never talked to you. I don't really see what the big deal is.

5. man when i got home my hands were jittering, haha.

The thing that really alerted me is that there was absolutely no reason for them to come back there. . .It was late in the evening, nobody on the street, no one around, except for some people working at some accounting firm two buildings over. And all of a sudden these cops all roll up to save the earth and are doing the cop walk like literally 30 ft from me watching them. I dunno, man, I think they might have thought I was a prowler or a thief trying to break into some place. Im not 100% sure it was me they were coming after, but I couldnt find another valid reason why they would be there. . .at that time of the night, in some random back parking lot of a random ass office building that is on the side of the fwy.

Plus, skateboarders are targeted by nature so im always on my toes. And You know how it is when you are stoned, when you see 4 cop cars looking for someone in the middle of nowhere and you happen to be there, with a pipe and red eyes, you just flip out. Im just glad i got away scott free. :hello:

6. Im preety sure that they wernt looking for you. I highly doubt they would send 4 cops out to a call about a kid smoking pot. Unless you were like raping a girl and smoking pot at the same time.

7. yea man, i really hope not, I just hope it was a big coincidence, since thats one of my favorite spots to smoke. Tonight im not going to smoke and go skate there again and see what happens. . .

8. earlier this week, me and some of my bois were smoking a blunt on this stoop to these apartments, well its like 7pm or 8pm... and this guy walks out his apartment so we put the blunt down, and he goes out and meets his wife in the middle of the street, grabs the baby... and then they walk in the house together..

well we move out their way and were quiet and shit, not bothering anyone...

then were done and 5 mins later, we see this sheriff roll up with no lights on, no headlights or shit... well the dumbass rolls up like so we can see him from 15 yards away...

my boi ditches his sack under the stairs and then the sheriff gets out his car and im like well shit, hes about to bitch... and then all of a sudden i see another sheriff roll up same way, so now im like all shit, they came down to arrest bois..

well they ask us the normal shit, what you doing here, address, ages, if anyone lived there, told us just dont be smoking dope and then walked off and had his flashlight looking at the ground and then he asked the other sheriff "is that a doobie" and the other one was like, naw thats a square...

so im laughin on the inside, and the cop who asked about the doobie decided to grind the butt with his shoe anyways, and they sat out there for like 5 mins talkin and shit...

so now were thinking, those people are some bitches, we knew those people called the cops, cause they were the only ones who were outside and she had her husband come out like we were gonna try to hurt her or some shit...

its just so funny how people are narrowminded and automatically racially profile or profile from how you look, or automatically assume, they are smoking weed so they are up to no good...

funny story i guess

9. dude butters what the fuck is 9-08???lol

10. the day i got off probation...

the new 420

11. Heres a story for ye,

me and my best freind (jake) were getin ready to go to the home game in my town (Marshall Michigan) and wwe went to this guy's house , it was his birthday and he was buying some weed, well i had 40 bucks and jake had his 20 dollers, so we ask if we can buy a half of a ounce for 60 bucks, so we buy it from them, and this guy shows up gives us the weed, leaves and thats that, well me and jake deside to smoke a bowl before the game, we smoke it and then drive off. on way there we were smoking a cigar in the car wit our music on high, when we get to the game, we chill by the fence.

10 minutes later 5 cop cars come up. wit k9 dogs by them, the dogs start going crazy on me by the fence, i thought it must of been the smell of me smoking weed, well the cops were very suspius of me after that, they ask me the simple qustions of what grad your in, how old are you, where you live, and why are the dogs going crazy on you?, well it wasent pot that was making them go crazy, it was the cigar i had in my pocket, so i show them the cigar, and the cops said " your not allowed to smoke on school grounds, i told them i smoked it before the game. they left me alone for awhile, i went up to the food stand, and my good bud of mine told me he finnaly got his herb in for me, so he straight outs pulls the bag out in front of a food stand and hands me it, one of the cops saw me put it i n my pocket, i saw him running at me and i start running into the crowd. i get in to my car drive off and go home. and thats about it, it was insane story, but luck was on my side that day

Greetz,
    Todd

12. wow Burned Haze that's nuts. I'm glad you got away :smoke:

13. shiver me timbers! now that is fucking nuttttttsss burned! I would have shit my pants, that is definetely a +rep story.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

14. nuthing like mine, i was blowin lines of vykes(with a dime in my pocket) behind a giant eagle when i see a cop with a flashlight . so i ditch the last line and bolt so we are about a 1/8 mile away when all of a sudden i hear woo woo and im blinded by a spot so i split through these woods with 2 buds of mine we sprint the entire way through the place and through more woods. finally we are about a mile away and we call up a bud to pick us up. it was so damn close. when we drove past giant eagle on the way home there was like 5 cop cars there.

btw im toked

15. i was in a limo with dinosours and i was hanging out the sun roof smokin a blunt, then this cop rolls up and is like let me see what you have on you, he found like 79 pounds of crack and a couple thousand rolls, and he just said get home little bugger and i left and havent heard from him since

16. lol for some reason that made me laugh

17. thats funny the exact same thing happened to me last night except i wasnt with dinosaurs i was with neo and trinity

18. shit last friday me and some friends were out drinking in the desert near a mall and we had jesus i dont know a 12pack a 18case a bottle of smirnoff some boon ect were getting drunk and we go to reup and meet a another group of our friends and so we have a ton of liqour and there was atleast 18 of us out there and were all just hanging out and only one guy there was 21 so about 2 hours go buy and we see the red and blue and thena spot hits all of us and then two cops with flashlight come running from the side and 1 more from the hill we just dashed and were jumping over running throguh apratments with cops on our asses every single person got away and the whole night there was over 4 cop cars circleing the mall i dont remeber much more

19. man im high and I lol'd when i read that, fuck that is funny, +rep :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: