Holy sh*t

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pot_head, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Today I went to my friends house and I asked him if he had any weeeeed and he did so he goes to his room and after 15 minutes he comes back with 3 ounces of weed. I screamed "HOOOLY SSSHHHIT DUDE" he gave me all that for 40 bucks. Oh and the weed was chronic and it was a good one. When i got so hi with my friend we went outside and we were wlking in the middle of the road(it was 4 am) and then for no reason i just stopped and i was like ".........Focus....:D" and then my frind said "Umm .... dude theres a car coming towards us...." and all I said was "Yeeeeaaaah I seee it......I hope its not your mom dude....." and then i was soooo hi I couldn't remember what happened I just know I woke up in my other friend's house. And there was a girl next to me....:confused:

Yeah i know its a dumb story but yeah.

2. it may because im high, but 3 ounces for 40 bucks? of anything but oregeno?

something doesnt seem right

3. yeah well he is my friend and I get things cheaper from him. and my spelling is not that good

4. well you must be giving your friend some great head for a price like 3 ounces for $40, not to mention that if it were a true story and your so used to getting these things cheaper from him, why would you be so surprised by getting that much for so cheap?
    oh and uh, aside from not knowing how to spell "high", id say your spelling is pretty right on the money.

5. Haha I wish I could get 3 o's for 40 bucks.

6. I say he's full of shit....

7. full of shit indeedy

8. waking up not being able to remember what you did?

u sure u werent drunk?

9. So you got shitfaced, and your friend robbed you $40 and said it was 3 ounces.

He really gave you grass from his back yard, which was sprayed with insecticide. So you smoked it and got retarded cause your brain is now termite free. You woke up and didn't know what happened, cause your blood-insecticide-content was 1.5.

Thats what really happened, sorry

10. You sure you didn't mean 3 grams? Theres no way you got 3 ounces for $40

11. that sounds like its pretty fuckin acurate, are you his friend by any chance? haha

12. i bet that story sounded alot cooler in your head when you were making it up

13. Nah, I thought that was hilarious.

14. shahahah m an thats no damn chronic 40 bucks cant get u a damn Q of chronic. fuckkk thatt. You got a good deal tho, prolly striaght shwagg but 3 ounces is alot of marijuana. Have fun:smoke: :smoke:

15. well I am not making thia shit up. I dont give a fuck what you think.

16. Prove yourself. Post a pic of the 3 oz's.

17. indeed a pic would be nice

18. 3 ounces for 40 bucks? fuck off. that's just crazy..

but if you are serious, hook me uppp! ;) hahah

19. I duno man, you may have gotten hooked up, but you may have some dirt. Lets see some pics.

20. Kill the Klown would know about that....sorry i had to say it:eek: