Holy Sh*t Help...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jonjonmacky, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Ok i just got back from a 2 week vacation, and I had a friend tend to my plants, and I guess half way through they stopped getting watered 2 I think are salvageable.. but one is totally F'd and I want to know if i can dry it and possibly get something out of it... Im pretty steaming and really upset because I put so much fucking work into this..and I feel its all been for nothing.

The trichs are amber too, here are some pictures. The one i am showing, is the worst one, there is another one i have where the trichs are the same but its in better health, and I have another one, thats still got 2 more weeks to go thats in recoverable shape.

Attached Files:

2. you can defiantly salvage some of that. but have you tried to water it to bring it back first?
    dry plants will recover well most of the time:smoking:

3. Wow seriously? I thought this one was completely gone.. what will happen in theory? The shade leaves couldnt possibly come back...

4. man i would be pissed at my friends damn!

5. I would be pissed at my inability to plan but all isn't lost. I read about some bigtime outdoor growers in nepal or some shit like that. When their plants are near ready, they break them off at the stalk and leave them laying horizontally, to die and dry. They claim it helps potency as the plant goes into survival mode since it is still gettin sunlight. I bet that shit will still get you blazed.

6. #6 Jonjonmacky, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    It was a spur of the moment vaca i had to leave for, and I did plan, i had pre made gallons of purified water complete with nutrient instructions, plant and light rotation... etc. Im not a fuck tard. So technically i can just de root now? and Lay down whilst in 24 hour light or 12/12 still?

7. First off, I don't think the person who was commenting on the inability to plan was taking a shot at you. More less, when you have a grow set up, just need to be prepared for the worst. Depending on friends to help you out here is the last resort. The reasoning to that can be discussed at another time. It is best to have a system in place that can provide the water and nutes for a period of time, just in case your absence is necessary. You probably have figured out how much water your plants need daily. It's not very complicated to set up a drip system that can provide that for you. It will not cost much to build this. Now you can eliminate a third party, unless absolutely necessary.

8. Oh nor was I insinuating that he was.. I was just reaffirming the fact myself haha. I have calmed down a bit from the initial shock of my beautiful babies. I have watered them and Its amazing how much they've perked up.. still a little fucked up but im getting there.

Has anyone tried those water globes?

9. I haven't tried the water globes because I like to let my soil completely dry out between waterings. I let my soil plants wilt a little to tell me they need the water. With the globes the soil will stay wet.

And I wasn't taking a shot at ya, just sharing my opinion.