Holy Sh*t COPS!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ST3WY, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Fuck! I'm freakin out right now!! LMAO
    So I went out for a drive and a toke for about 40 minutes, and I was on my way back home and a damn cop pulled me over right as I pulled in front of my house. I was soo fucking stoned... i hid my dugout betwixt my seats(bad hiding place, I know, but im fucking stoned), and the cop came up and tapped on my window, so I rolled it down, and he asked me if this was home, and I replied "yes sir"... he asked where I was coming from, and I told him "i'm coming from my girlfriends house" and then he proceeded to explain to me that I had turned a corner without signaling... he requested my license and registration, so I gave those materials to him. Then he wanted to know if I had been drinkin... I told him no (the truth), but he didnt even give a breathalizer anyways... I was soo fuckin scared he was gonna search my car... it must have fuckin reeeeeeked!! I got lucky and got out with a warning... then I told him thank you... I thought about it later, and I realized it didnt really make sense to say thank you... my eyes are probably fuckin shot right now. BTW this is my first post... joined a while ago, and I thought this qualified as being good first post material... hello everybody!

P.S. The story sounded better before I typed it out... sorry...

2. That's crazy man. I've had a few close calls like that. It's just cool to be able to look back on them knowing that nothing bad happened.

3. welcome to the city, hey better to say thank you, than fuck you........lol........he could have had you out, and car searched, depending on those first couple of words, "yes sir".............better to get off, than get done with DUI.....is that the right thing, driving under the influence?..........Peace out........Sid

4. Its dodgy as hell coz my stp dad is a cop and if i hav da boys round for a sesh he is always bound to walk in on us when we're completly fookd, nearly got caught on tuesday! was so close everything was chucked of my bedroom window!! even our new ice bong! which ive just bought but its so exciting coz its a RooR ice bong! yeah!! :D

5. a RooR out he window! i would beat my dads head in with it before throwing it out a window.