Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy s@!t i just got blown

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0 Darth Vader 0, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Dude i just smoked a blunt of midz, and got blown.........bruh this shit is so funny!.... blaw bing boo bam bing bada boom deemm emm RAP BATTLE!

2. Luke i am your father!

3. That was crack you were smoking.

4. Nice, getting blown while high rules.

What was his name?

;) just playing buddy

5. No cuz im just chillin...

6. Nice first thread, way to contribuate to the city!

7. Am I the only one who laughed REALLY fucking hard saying that in real life?

8. Yes. .

9. Yes..

edit: no fuckin way.

10. join the dark side of my testicles sonnnnn
    hahaha im blown off catnip tea rite now, bout to hit the herb mon
    yaaaa

11. Haha your random beatboxing/rap battle had me laughing out loud :cool:

12. Getting head whilst high is always best

13. spit or swallow?

14. keep it up bro

15. Dood That was some good shit... I made a big ass blunt, and smoked it...Played some call of duty Black Ops...Then when I realized I sucked at that game when high, I turned on some Netflix and watched "The Cable Guy"...HOLY SHIT that movie had me laughing so damn hard! Then I ate everything in sight.... 4 bags of gummy worms, 2 large Gatorade bottles(drank), 2 bags of chips, a box of pop tarts....And fell asleep...

16. ...i couldnt resist

[​IMG]

17. :p:D:D:D:D