Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy Poop...One of The Best Days of My Life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nichevo, Jun 1, 2011.

1. #1 Nichevo, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with you that yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I'll try to keep it short and simple and only explain the highlights of the day so let me explain. :smoke:

Alright, so the day started as usual, I'm out of college for summer vacation and at the moment I'm living with my rich dad in northern NY. He knows I smoke and doesn't really care, as he was a huge stoner for half of his life (which he doesn't regret). I've been in DC for the past week or so to visit one of my good friends who goes to college there (he just got out of school). Along with me, I have 2 other close friends. We stayed in my friend's dorm thing (it's technically not a dorm, it's big though)

The beginning of the day was awesome, it was hot out so my friends and I decided to go swimming. We get a little high and start swimming, the water felt great.

Later on in the day (when it started to get dark) we decide to have a movie night. So first, we get stoned. Then we drive over to Walmart to pick out snacks for the movie. After we have all the snacks and arrive back to my friend's place, we start to get comfortable and watch some movies. My friend was missing all day and we were beginning to wonder where he was.

After a while, I get a phone call. Confused (due to the fact that I rarely use my cellphone, I check who it is. It turns out it was my missing friend who, by the way, has been trying to start up a dispensary for the past 2 years (I made a little deal with him that if he actually did, some how, start up a dispensary, he should definitely give me a discount, sell to me although I don't have a card, and give me some free product at the beginning (only because I lent some money to him for the business). So the first thing he says is "drive down to main street as soon as possible". I didn't really feel like going anywhere due to the fact that we were all watching a movie. I told him this but he insisted and said it was urgent. After this, I told my friends to keep watching the movie and that I would be right back.

So I drive down to main street and my eyes lit up when I saw the scene. My friend sitting in a lawn chair with an empty one next to him, right outside this old building he bought out like a year ago (with the help of loans). I parked right outside the building, got out, saw the biggest smile on his face, and as we walked towards each other in silence, he held his hand out. In his hand was a half ounce of some good looking stuff and as my hand met the bag, we hugged. Upon exiting the hug, he let go of the bag and let me stick it in my pocket. He told me the great news that the business is going to be a success. :smoke:

After that, we smoked a little more, went back to his place in which we finished watching movies with everyone else for the rest of the night. :smoke:

I have to admit though, I never thought he would ever actually open up or anything.

TL;DR - My friend finally got to open up a dispensary and, due to the help I gave him, I received a free half ounce of good looking stuff.

2. sounds awesome. did you get to go into the dispensary?

3. I'm still surprised he even had enough money to give me the half ounce. He funneled all of his money into this business. So much so, that he stopped buying. He told us that he was going to quit until he opened up so he couldn't spend money but we told him that we would just pinch our bags for him whenever we were together and smoking.

Now that he is finally going to open up, he is pretty much dirt broke.

4. Fuckin great. Don't get busted though dude, how bad would it be if he got screwed over cause you got busted. But happy for ya dude, super jealous, sick as hell havin a buddy with a dispensary im sure. Best of luck to him :smoke:

5. Yeah, but only for like 15 minutes. It's still in kind of rough shape and everything is being stored in the back for now. Repaint the walls, clean up the place, install some lights and a cash register and whatnot, and it will all come together. They also need a door to the back as the one currently there is literally falling off.

6. yall sound like cool ass dudes. thats pretty tight def should help him out as best you can. he is doing the whole community something good.

7. Thanks man :smoke:. Also, yeah I know, at first he didn't want to sell to me because he wanted a legitimate business but then he said as long as it only went down inside of one of our houses or something. :smoke:

8. Thats cool man. Guy sounds like a true friend

9. I'll be posting some pictures of the dispensary and of the half ounce as soon as I can for whoever wants to see them :smoke:

10. Yeah, we've literally been friends since birth. Our parents were good friends.

11. Good for your friend.

Don't pressure him to much to give you weed. He's seriously taking a big risk by selling to someone who isn't licensed. His dream of owning a dispensary could be ruined.

But congrats for getting a free half oz. Don't smoke it to fast.