Holy mother of satan

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MMan, May 28, 2010.

1. i just drank from a cup with grizzly wintergreen dip spit in it, i am about to projectile vomit in every direction..:cry:

2. i feel you man, done it before. :(

maybe it'll teach you to NOT spit in bottles ;)

3. I watched a guy on extacy take a big chugg dip spit, it was hillarious he didnt realize it for about 6 or 7 seconds.

*edit, he did puke thoughe. lol

4. THats fucking disgusting.

Pics of the puke or it never happened :hello:

5. I was recording a video the otherday while drinking and started puking my brains out and caught the hole thing on cam if you want to see that.

6. That sounds like the most vile, disgusting, dumbest thing to record. Why haven't you posted the link yet?

7. LINK PLEASE!:hello:

8. + rep to you sir, for the funniest thing I've read all day...:D

9. OK ok I have to do some editing first its a bunch of dumb drunk rambling, then I have to upload it I will go work on that. I was thinking of turning it into "see marijuana is the safer alternative to alcohal" video, but I'll just upload and post the puke scene.

10. I second that motion, but I have to go work on that vid now.

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAvGsEf4IGY"]YouTube - steve'o drinks tobacco chew spit[/ame]

12. Ok mine is uploading to youtube now, My comp is all fucked right not so I cant edit it. It is the most embarasing vid I have evr posted I think I will only keep it up for an hour or 2, its realy not that intertaining.

13. ok its up in the general area now. Go look for it.

14. I feel your pain. When I was a kid, my dad chewed tobacco and spit into soda cans and bottles. I quickly realized that mountain dew is not brown. :eek::(

15. wtf am i supposed to look up!!!!!
    link or it diddent happen:mad: