Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

holy moley, texas might do it after all (MAYBE)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by iDank, May 25, 2010.

1. First.

Going to read this, hopefully there is a possibility.

2. Back when I was a newbie toker, there wasn't even the IDEA of medical use. Now, anywhere between 60 to 90% of the people support legalizing medical use. The difference is education! :hello:

You want legal cannabis? Get a copy of my list and start sharing it with your family, friends, doctors and politicians! (Especially those block-headed city councilmen and any other petty politicians! :p )

Remember, all they have to go on is the government line and their memories of DARE class! WE are the experts! We have the experience! And we have (thanks to my working my tail off) the proof to back up our claims!

I've done the hard part! Slogging through PubMed and all that jazz! All you have to do is show them the studies and let them educate themselves!

California in the 60s, wasn't that much different than Texas in the 2000s! A tiny amount could get you 30 years! (look up Timothy Leary) :eek:

Legalization can be done, but YOU have to make the effort!

Granny :wave: