Holy Kief Batman!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoARip, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Let me tell you blades I hit the jackpot in the Kief lottery today!

I helping my mom clean her basement out and we found an old electric coffee grinder.
    I opened it up and inside was the mother load of Kief!
    I asked mom about it and she said she used it to busy herb for 20 years.
    She thought she lost it when she moved.
    We took it upstairs to see if it would work and the motor wouldnt turn.
    She said it must be stuck with all the "powder" (her word for Kief) I told her I would clean it out for her tonight.
    Well I've just sat here cleaning for a solid 15 minutes and I have about a gram of Kief.

First legalization now this! It sure is a good week for stoners!

image-4284978366.jpg

image-1297179356.jpg

image-3607613905.jpg

Pics are after the 15 minute cleaning.

2. That's a come up and a half bro! Your mom sounds cool

3. I remembered a coffeeshop in my town to have one of those.

one sec of prssing the "on" button and your herb was nicely done.
    two secs and the resin was centrifugated right out of it, coating the inside with yet another layer of dank resin.

I used to come in the shop to buy my daily grams right after opening , so i could scrape out some free hash with my bare fingernail.
    that stuff was mad.

4. That's epic.

I expect a full and concise smoke report.
    Don't forget this will represent 50% of your GC grade for the year since you joined the class so recently.

5. [quote name='"dr_krapp"']That's epic.

I expect a full and concise smoke report.
    Don't forget this will represent 50% of your GC grade for the year since you joined the class so recently.[/quote]

I just rolled a Kief joint.
    It was about 25% Kief and 75% weed.
    Then I filled a couple 100% Kief bowls.
    I am destroyed.

That smoke report will have to wait until I'm sober, and even then I might not be able to remember it.

6. Wait you found kief in the coffee grinder. thats crazy man.

Im confused lol..
    did your mom ever use it to make kief???
    or is it like every coffee grinder has got some kief in it or something???
    im bout to check my moms coffee grinder now lol

7. [quote name='"GreenClerks22"']Wait you found kief in the coffee grinder. thats crazy man.

Im confused lol..
    did your mom ever use it to make kief???
    or is it like every coffee grinder has got some kief in it or something???
    im bout to check my moms coffee grinder now lol[/quote]

It just built up over a period of 20 years on the inside of the coffee grinder.
    She didn't use it to make Kief, she used it to bust her bud. After so much weed was busted in it the Kief collected on the inside cover and the blade of the grinder.

8. ooooooooo

damm so not all coffee grinders have it lol.
    i wish my parents used to smoke, my mom only tried it twice, not sure how many times my dad did it but he's hooked on cigs and wont even take a hit of a blunt even when i offer it to him

9. Idk man I just picked up a new one last weekend and there was half a gram of keif already in it.

10. I'm at around 3 grams deep into this thing and I'm not ever a quarter way done.
    There's almost a cm of Kief in some spots on the lid.

And let me tell you.
    I
    Am
    Frazzled

11. Smoke it up with your mum.

12. dude take it apart, my neighbor had one she ground up around a Q a day and never cleaned it. i opened it for her we had keif and hash out the ass for like 3 days. i shit you not we got 12 gs of keif and hash from it.. great find op

13. hahaha i used to buy from a guy with the same batman bags. Im from St. Louis though.

14. I'd want to check that shit out good with a magnifying glass to make sure it's just trichomes and plant fibers.

15. [quote name='"Shayla"']

Idk man I just picked up a new one last weekend and there was half a gram of keif already in it.[/quote]

Hey go easy. I'm not sure this "intellectual" can comprehend sarcasm.

16. My bad. I forgot to mention you have to be in a medical state, otherwise all coffee grinders are sold kief-free.

17. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']I'd want to check that shit out good with a magnifying glass to make sure it's just trichomes and plant fibers.[/quote]

I did.
    Cant show you a good picture cause I only have my shitty iPod camara.

18. [quote name='"Shayla"']

My bad. I forgot to mention you have to be in a medical state, otherwise all coffee grinders are sold kief-free.[/quote]

Haha
    Btw gengar was one of my top favorites. Really wanna play now lol