Holy Hogwarts! Harry Potter Pal Busted for Pot Farm

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Gina Serpe, eonline
    Wed Apr 8, 4:31 PM EDT

Jamie Waylett has put the "pot" into Harry Potter.
    The 19-year-old Brit, who plays wizard bully and Draco Malfoy wingman Vincent Crabbe in the blockbuster franchise, was arrested in London last Thursday on suspicion of possessing cannabis.
    Scotland Yard busted the actor and an unidentified friend after stopping their vehicle, which Waylett was driving, and discovering quite the (alleged) stash. It's unclear why they were initially pulled over, though British tabloids claim police were aroused by either the young men's suspicious behavior or a tip-off.
    "The car was searched and officers found eight bags of a substance believed to be cannabis," a spokesperson for the police said.
    A further search of the actor's Camden home, which he shares with his mother and siblings, turned up about a dozen examples of suspicious foliage.
    "Officers found a number of plants believed to be cannabis plants and equipment for cultivation. Both men have been bailed until July pending further inquiries and tests on the substances."
    That's already shaping up to be a big month for Waylett. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is set for release on July 17.
    © 2009 E! Entertainment Television, Inc. All rights reserved., Copyright

2. lol ownage.

i couldnt be in that movie sober either

3. Screw making the movie sober, I can hardly even WATCH a whole harry potter movie without being high. Being stoned makes magic-oriented movies so much more epic anyway.

Best Regards,
    Indica Kid

4. lol haha thats so funny,

5. hopefully u got good bud, cuz im usually not high anymore before the movie ends and it still has an hour and a half to go...but i read this during english class and i was like this is bullshit(out loud) professor was like whats wrong....oh nothing just another person arrested for marijuana...

6. God, you know you've failed as a journalist when you type out something like that

7. #7 M369, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
    I heard that today... I wonder how much he had tho or weather the media is just hyping it up as usual.

EDIT:
    The actor's home in Camden, north London, which he shares with his mother, Theresa, two brothers and a sister, was then raided and police allegedly seized ten mature cannabis plants valued at around £2,000.

The plants were allegedly growing under powerful hydroponic lights beside the actor's DJ decks and a PlayStation.

Waylett was arrested again on suspicion of producing a class B drug, a charge which carries up to 14 years imprisonment.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said Waylett's car was stopped at around 7pm on Thursday April 2 and his home was searched at around 10.40pm.

"Both men have been bailed to a date in July pending further inquiries and tests on the substances," he added.

Waylett has appeared alongside Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint in all six of the blockbuster Harry Potter films.

The latest instalment, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, is due out in July

8. This thread has so much potential for me to leave a witty reply but... I just forgot what the hell I was gonna say :(

lol

9. lol wth guys i just posted this same story like 15 min ago xD look down the page :p

10. but i love how the article is written as if theyre still analyzing the "foliage" to determine if its weed. i mean cmon, wtf they think it is a tomato plant?

11. Hey thats what i told my nan, She still refers to them as 'tomato plants' but she know they ain't.:p

12. next we'll hear about one of the hobbits and their longbottom leaf.

still sucks for that kid. I like how they say "...officers found eight bags of a substance believed to be cannabis"

lol

13. Maybe they thought it was salvia, I'd have to be hallucinating to be convinced to do a harry potter movie.