Holy Fucking Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by PuffinDaHerb, Jun 14, 2008.

1. shes talking about cigs.

weed doesnt cause cancer.

2. Weed does contain carcinogens and can very well cause cancer. The difference between weed and cigarettes however is that the average stoner inhales probably 95% less smoke than a cigarette smoker so your chances of developing cancer from smoking pot is probably very very slim.

If you're really that worried about getting cancer from smoking marijuana there is 2 alternatives you can choose.

1. Buy a vaporizer. One of the safest ways to smoke cannabis there is.

2. Make cannabutter and cook it into food recipes. This is the safest way to get high there is.

3. yes weed has carcinogens. but there has NEVER been a documented case of cancer caused by smoking weed.

also new studys show that a chemical in weed cause cancer cells to die before they reproduce thus eliminating the chance for contracting cancer.

4. Ehhh i'm not so sure about that biggs. If there was a chemical in weed that could cause cancer cells to die before they reproduced, wouldn't we technically have just found the cure for cancer?

5. from what ive read, they arent sure of the exact chemical. or maybe its a combination of chemical within cannabis. but also think of it the other way, if there are carcinogens in cannabis yet there has never been a documented case of cancer caused by cannabis use. it makes sense.

there are over 300 unknown chemicals in cannabis, its a possibility one or a combination of some of these chemicals cause cancer cells to die before reproduction. and even if it is true doesnt kill cancer, just highers your chance of not contracting it. and its not just cancer cells that die, it cause all cells to die pre-maturely. cancer is jsut one that reproduces so fast its a significant change.

and doesnt matter how good cannabis is for you, like how its the only substance known to man to eliminate nausea, the government will still not do studies on it because if it was legalized people could grow it and thus the government makes no $ out of its legalization.

6. yes sir your correct. I'd you watch "run from the cure" youll be enlightened on how the extract of marijuana can cure cancer, and why big pharm is hiding this.

Edit: it seems someone else wrote when I did, and explained more in depth. Darn iPhone takes so long.

7. Cannabinoids cannot cure all cancers - there are many forms of cancer which differ on molecular and cellular levels. More research is needed, but it does look promising (at least from the prestigious, peer-reviewed studies). Too bad the US government will not allow much research on cannabinoids.

I also wanted to add that it has been known for awhile that cannabinoids also inhibit tumor angiogenesis (it makes it harder for them to form new blood vessels).
    Basically the fact that typical marijuana smokers inhale less smoke than the typical tobacco smoker, coupled with a natural tumor-suppressant in cannabinoids, the incidence of cancer should (and is) significantly lower. Also, I need to look it up, but apparently THC also aids in removing some of the carcinogenic material from the lungs, but I don't know this firsthand.

8. Propaganda at its finest, don't be dissuaded, they are talking about tobacco, but no drug does that to you....Bad hygiene can do that to you, the message should have been brush your teeth and don't suck a lot of dick or else you will get herpes.

9. Dude that would be fucking amazing is weed turned out to be the cure for cancer. How ironic it would be.

10. weed is the cure for cancer...hemp oil that is...and thats not real cancer in that video...she's just British....lol;)

11. lol

reminds me of that song from some Team Sleep album that ends with "and thats why British people have bad teeth."

12. Oral cancer is caused by smoking? Lolz. Not. God causes cancer. Everyone knows that.

13. omfg, im gonna have nightmares

14. haha win

15. That was hilarious.

16. That was disguisting.
    Now excuse me while i go vomit.