Holy Fucking Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My homie just killed one of the indians whos fuckinw it me and my homies. The guy who shanked my homie, his cousin apprently threatened my friend and my friend shot his in the face 5 times time with a desert eagle and the cops jsut came by with a search wararent and searched the house for him.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

2. Shit man. Thas rough...
    Why you aint never on MSN anymo?

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Was it a .44 or a .50AE? The .50AE ones are regulated tightly, so the weapon is going to be traced quickly.

4. Yo if this is true, take down the thread, you dont want that specific shit up here bro.

5. Damn, thats some hardcore shit. 5 rounds from a deagle haha thats kind of excessive, i cant say i feel bad for your friend though, blasting off some fools head over a threat. He belongs in jail.

6. Wtf, that\'s exactly what I was thinking.

7. What goes around comes around I figure

8. That\'s hardcore.

9. Finally got that indian dude! He got what was comin to his ass. Only cowards slash somebody like that.

10. from the original post i gathered that it was that guy\'s cousin who got shot, not the guy who did the stabbing, but maybe he mistyped it i dunno.

11. desert eagle mayne.. shit hardcore

12. Holy hell... I\'m trying to picture what his head must\'ve looked like after he got shot in the face five times with .50 chunks of lead. Holy fucking shit. Well, maybe now you won\'t have any more trouble from those Indians. Or maybe the guy\'s brother will want revenge. Who know\'s, either way, that\'s some hardcore shit.

13. Link to the other thread?

14. that\'s crazy.. just yesterday, my homie robbed a store and shot like 5 people, including a cop.. that\'s life.

15. hmmm hows tha fast life treatin yeah......shit that doesnt sound like too much fun

16. \"that nine go POP, that 45 go POP, that K the pine goes BRRLLLAAAATTTTT...that 40 go POP that semi auty go POP, that tre 8 snub noes goes POP\"

17. The AKS-74u goes RATTA TAT TAT

The .50AE Deagle goes Ka-FUCKING-BOOM!

18. If this really happened, which it sounds like it did, why would you ever post that here...............

Come on man...

19. Let me just say I\'m glad I don\'t live my life the way you and your friends do SmokenToke420.
    I know you said you\'d die for your friend, sounds like you\'d better watch your back even more carefully or thats exactly whats going to happen. I\'m sure the murdered kid\'s friends are going to be just a little angry.
    gl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.