Holy Fucking Shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Carne Seca, Jul 14, 2015.

1. #1 Carne Seca, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    Donald Trump finally pissed off the wrong person:

Donald Trump Calls FBI After El Chapo, Escaped Drug Lord, Threatens Him On Twitter

Apparently he started talking shit about El Chapo and bragged about kicking El Chapo's ass. Well, he got a response, "Sigue chingando y voy hacer que te tragues todas tus putas palabras pinche guero cagaleche" Which loosely translates as, "Keep fucking around and I'll make you eat the fucking words coming out of your f*ggot whore mouth."

Maybe now The Don will realize there are consequences to shooting you mouth off and insulting an entire culture.

2. [​IMG]hahaha i mean it wouldn't be hard for Donald trump to hire his own private army im sure he already has a small one this might get interesting [​IMG]

3. I'm hoping it's a troll post. Because Trump is going to double down and El Chapo's reputation will be on the line. He will have to do something about it.

4. I'd like to see them go toe to toe.

5. i read further into his twitter for shitz and giggles and i never realized how insane the guy is

6. Shit I'd call the fbi too..

7. Haha I saw this earlier.

Chapo is fuckin' crazy.

8. It takes a differemt type of dude to do what that dude does lol.. for surreee
    alliteration in this mf

9. Guzman or Trump?

10. trump but they are both insane

11. o.k. I've been reading the comments on the Chapo twitter page and apparently it's a fake account. Some even said it's a tribute site to El Chapo. They also have a lot of baaaad things to say about Trump.

12. lol i thought as much but still so much [​IMG]

13. of course its fake, he jus escaped prison...

14. Two days ago. Doesn't mean he can't have wifi. :p

15. I'm assume he's dude is some high up cartel person. Time to make a call to blackwater.

16. Trumps gonna die
    I also heard he's gonna have trumps daughter kid napped, that'd be interesting as a mug

17. #17 Royksopp, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015

Trump messed with the wrong Mexican [​IMG] fake or not I hope he scares him enough to NEVER say the racist ignorant shit he said again.

18. As a full-time mexican (and possibly el chaparito himself) i endorse this post!!

19. Through The Trees- Please stop. Blackwater is a now defunct company. Erik Prince no longer owns the name.

20. I heard El Chapo owns the Bilderbergers. Not really though. [​IMG]