Holy fucking shit balls!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bigbudstev, Jan 7, 2012.

1. So me and buddy meet up before class smoke a j and head off to first period it's the beginning of second sem so the woodshop teacher is still explaining safety on the machines. So anyway I'm fucki blitz just chillin out and he turns on the table saw and it made this high pitch noise and I start to see dots like the kind you get if u look into a light and they keep appearing until I can see almost nothing and I'm struggling to keep myself standing so I'm fallin all over the place and I finally
    Collapse on the table saw with my fingers maybe a inch away from the blade woke
    Up in the office!!! Shit was fucked!!!!!

2. LOL dude you almost died! but what happened when they you woke up in the office? you can't just end the story like that cause i know it wasn't just some happy ending

3. Did you forget to breath or somethin?

4. Haha ur right When I woke up I was surrounded by the school nurse the principal my vice principal and the school comish (school security he was a old retired british cop) and my mom. There were so many questions I had no answers to! The principal kept trying to say I was "sick from weed" but lucky for me my vp really liked me and said that's impossible cuz he saw me before class and I looked normal (cuz normal is high) they were all freaking out im laughing my ass off trying to sneak out for a smoke still blitz cuz I wasn't out long maybe 7-10 min. I finally convinced them that the noise the machine made caused me to pass out and they believed it seeing as it was the only thing that made sence

5. I think it was the weed cuz I smoked it again and My vision was fucked and I was light headed but I didn't pass out

6. haha woodshop class is really great when stoned.. but also really dangerous.
    Once, I smoked a J right before class. We had to make a wood toy or something, finished that in 15min and spent the rest of the class making a wooden pipe haha
    Almost sawed off my fingers tho... not cool

7. Maybe woodshop isn't the best class for you to get high before, especially when you could very easily lose a finger or three.
    I mean you literally put yourself in a horrible position where you could potentially fuck yourself up.

I have experienced the same thing that you have. But that was because I hadn't eaten all day and my blood sugar was way low.

8. Remember, weed isn't for everyone, kiddies.

9. You fucked up.

Stop smoking prior to class... Why the hell do all your principles think it's normal, too? I don't think that's cool.

Also, if your parent was there, is it correct to assume you're under the age of majority / autonomy?

... Ah, high school.

10. Not necessarily... When I was in school, you still had to have your parents sign you out if you were 18 and were going to leave school early, they still called your parents if you got in trouble. I'm not real sure how legal it was, but I was still only 17 when I graduated so it never really concerned me.

11. So......just how old are you?

12. I'm 19 this is a story from gr 10 just thought I'd share maybe get some light in the subject haha

13. I can prove it no1 under 18 would have a beard as nice ad mine

14. so i was outside, sharpening an axe, and OH FUCK
    that's right you're supposed to wear gloves when you do this

15. Im in bed tired and high as shit..

and i cant stop laughing right now. To the above post of course.

Op is fucking retarded

16. Right........

17. enough with the age police my god!!!

good story OP haha shit happens man i had one of those wake up at school once for something haha :rolleyes:

18. Haha funny story. Maybe your blood sugar was low. Did you eat anything?

19. Holy fucking shit balls!! I just remembered this crazy story from 3 years ago!!!

Hahah sorry, I don't usually like to be the age police, but I just thought that was ridiculous. :laughing: