Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy Fucking Jeebos!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Dec 14, 2002.

1. CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 11 DAYS AWAY!! HELLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK DID TIME GO?!

oh..wait..i smoke weed...i cant grasp time...

2. its jebus man. jebus.

3. Time has wings! The older you get, the faster it flies! lmao

4. no shit bh...it seems like since i graduated, without the ordinary mundane schedule, time FLEW by.

5. mmm... i just finished my pineapple from the other day :D

and yeah, i know what ya mean namron. i look back and am like "wow... it's been almost 2 years since i've graduated" when it still feels like it happened last june.

6. It only gets worse as you get older. A year only feels like 6 months now for me.

Time flies faster and money becomes shorter!

7. Time goes extremely slowly when I'm sober, but goes at a nice manageable pace when I'm high......

..... I think it's a sign that I should never be sober.

8. the only time that time somewhat slows down is when im with this girl...is that a good thing?

9. only time it slows down for me is when i'm at work :(

10. Time should slow down when you are with a significant other. It will give you more time to enjoy or destroy each other...lol If you are having fun time shopuldn't come into play. Just you and her! LOL

11. how odd...i didnt mean to say "is that a good thing?"..because hell yeah its a good thing..i love being around her, we are so freakin comfortable around each other, its the quickest i have ever gotten used to someone..its great.

12. that's good to hear namron :D

13. Don't get to excited and loose your bud before getting in the spud.........lol

14. Thats how I felt with my ex girlfriend, Meghan. We only went on one date (die another day) and I am a very shy person around girls, but in the movie I was in heaven. With my arm around her, and her head on my shoulder, us holding hands, time stopped. If the movie never stopped I would have been completely happy. It felt so good to have her pulled into my chest...it was pure bliss. I really thought I loved her. Then, a few days later, on our 2 week anniversary (kinda stupid, huh?) she dumped me. It was horrible. Thats the thing, dating has wonderful highs or gut wrenching lows. Sorry to be complaining, but this was recent and your post reminded me of what happened.

15. Isn't that the truth!! But hey, it keeps us on our toes that's for sure!!

16. lol, i personally wouldn't know indianatoker... it's been a year since i've had a girlfriend, and even longer since i've had one i got to know well enough to actually love (not that infatuation confused for love crap).

17. Well Cottons,

Sometimes the timing just isn't right. Look at it this way....

You have time to figure out what you want out of life. You will know what you want out of a relationship. It won't be micky mouse high school crap for ya. That's a big thing my friend. Just remember that ya have to be happy and at peace with yourself before you even start worrying about your mate.

Use this time as a learning experience about yourself. Okay, enough preaching.

*Does happy Cottons is educated dance*

Hehe, like that dance? The student has now become the teacher........ :)

18. yeah, i know what ya mean. lol... i used to be one of those people who if a relationship was over, i'd be in a new one in no time... lol, it's driving me crazy being single for so long :D

oh well, it'll happen eventually