Holy Fuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Wow if you remember me saying i never tripped off salvia tonight was the night.

i bought some 10x shit from providence and a new bubbler, smoked 2 hits with my boy right when i exhaled we started laughing. then the car deck started growing and i started to feel i was falling. i grabbed my boys arm and stared holding it and fell into this weird place were a voice was talking to me about time and all this weird shit about the chapters of life and time. it started flipping pages and everything went wavy and we stopped and i said why are we stopping? the voice said its not over yet . this book was huge and there was just pictures and shit of all generations before us and we stopped really close to the end of the book. and he said when time passes we will finish this chapter and start new. the voice was fading and i was asking questions like when where? and i came back and i was outside the car 10ft behind it walking up to my door then back to the front and then sitting down and trying to recollect what happend.

it was fucking crazy and if that was real it felt like a warning that time is coming to an end

weird trip im never touching that again lol sticking to bud:smoking:

2. wow, sounds like a DMT trip. :smoking:

3. haha yah and my body was vibrating the whole fucking time, like a ps2 controller or some shit

4. what was that stuff again?

5. salvia 10x and i rly dont reccomend it lol unless u want to lose grasp of all reality and everything you no :cool:

6. try salvia 70x. that shit will fuck your world up

7. I watched a kid do 100x one time, I'll never touch the shit. He cried the whole time.

8. I did Salvia 80x and all it did was make my vision vibrate. It messed up my friend though, she told us we were all cartoon people

9. I've been wanting to get some but i dont know where you can get it besides the internet... and i dont got no credit card. It's banned in my state =/

Sounds pretty awesome. Pretty crazy what your mind can do...

(under psychedelics i mean)

10. i wouldnt reccomend anything over 80x. 100x i tried that about 3 weeks ago i thought i was gonna die.. i dont remember the whole night but my roommate told me when she came in i was on the ground under the coffee table rolling and talking about aids. NEVER AGAIN haha.

11. i tried some 20x and
    COULD NOT HANDLE IT

12. i live pretty close to north carolina... is it worth goin to a head shop to try it out? :confused:

13. there is a gas station like 15 miles from me right by a friends house that sells it so i think im going to try it here soon

14. lol yall motherfuckas crazy salvia is like stepping into a dream world coming out of it and not rly remembering wtf is going on

15. well i am never trying that stuff now

16. Haha, I love salvia. the most i've had is 35x like... but some of the trips you can have. They act as great stories to tell people! As you already know from posting on here! :p

This one time I thought i was on Mars and then apparently Hot Ride by Prodigy came on and a green lizard lady appeared and i thought the lyrics ''Give me a ride'' were her telling me to ''Give me your eyes''... i was scared shitless... but my friends pissed themselves laughing :D

Good times!:smoking:

17. salvias worth doing once, having a really heavy trip, and never doing it again

18. my friend tried 60x one time. Ended up thinking he was tom cruise and my couch was the set of oprah. Which is hilarious cause hes huge and black, jumping all over my room yelling "i love katie holmes!"

then he cried for an hour.