Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy fuck ;o

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guitarkidv1, May 16, 2011.

1. I thought Peter Tosh was the Tosh.0 guy for a while

2. Bob and peter were musicians. this guy did you tube videos
    dont compare the two together. Ever.
    just because you dont know him doesnt mean hes not a legend
    the dude is fuckin sick man, ive seen tons of his videos
    and so have tons of other people. He was the shit when he was around more.

3. bob marley
    was
    before the internet.

4. Dude looks like a bum.

5. looks like his camera is high

6. Considering the fact I wasn't disrespectful to anyone besides the guys glass, we have no problem here. Move along.

He's not a legend, I've never heard of this guy.

Quite a bold statement considering I have a medical card and can carry any glass I want, thus making it easily transported?

I agree.

Once again, agreed.

7. Holy shit this man is amazing

8. ^ For real. You're talking shit about his cheap glass in this video, yet you own Molino and WeesStar glass?! I don't care if the thing has thirteen percs crawling out your ass, that's some shitty glass.

9. Why does everybody have to be a fuckin hater? Chill out, and pass on his videos if you don't like him. No need for all the hate:smoke:

10. The dude's a bum... but can rip the bong like a champ.

11. Good sir, RE-READ my post. I said those were my cheapest pieces and that they came from GrassCity. Don't attempt to belittle me with something because you are unable to read properly.

12. chubbs can do this with one bong ripp and can get three times higher just because hes smoking 100 times better bud then this dude

13. im going to belittle you because your persistently being negative.
    TAKE IT ELSE WHERE.

do you get the fucking picture yet?
    nobody cares about your fucking glass, or your negative opinion on this historic member.
    seriously dude..
    just stop replying to anyof this and go smoke a bowl or something
    otherwise im going to continue jacking this shit because of
    little disrespectful bastards. fucking kids man.

14. #35 NJsteez, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    I know exactly what you wrote and I read it correctly the first time. But the fact that you are bragging about your glass on here makes you a fag. I wasn't trying to belittle you at all bro, just calling you out on your faginess. :wave:

Absolutely unnecessary. -Durchii

15. Lol? This adds nothing to your non-sense notion that his guy is a "legend".

How many people know about Bob Marley? A lot. How many people know that Bob Marley openly smoked pot? Even more. Bob Marley is a fucking icon in the whole counter culture.

Comparing Bob Marley, who is truly a LEGEND in the counter culture community to someone who makes youtube videos, it's not right.

Simply the fact that he makes youtube videos isn't the reason I'm writing him off as a legend. You are calling some random youtube video maker smoking pot a legend among the stoner community, which isn't true.

16. Awww yeaaa, Chubbs is the muthafuckin man, screw this guy.

17. Oh yes, I'm a kid yet I've smoked for 11 years. Sir, you are getting quite mad. I suggest you calm down and take one of your blood pressure pills since you insist on calling me a "kid" you must be in your what, 70s? 80s?

Regardless, now you are the one being negative :rolleyes:

18. IMO no one is out doing chubbs he is a true ganj smoking legend

noooooooooo oneeeeeeeeeee

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KJMO5vZXzk[/ame]

19. You don't like my opinion so you call me a "fag"...

You're real mature 'bro' :wave: