Holy fuck i'm screwed sooooo bad, please help if you can!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KittensOnPCP, Apr 2, 2008.

1. So my friend and I go to our dealers house. The dealer isn't answering the door, so we call him, no answer. We go to his shed in the back (where he grows). As we get up close to the shed, we can hear talking coming inside like "fuck you man! You can't just fuck with me and expect to get fucked up!" another voice - "I promise i'll get it, it's almost gone, give me two more days PLEASE!!!". Then "Oh fuck, come on man, come on man!! please!" Then a loud "bang" I dropped my cigarette and we fucking bolted. We found a spot to watch, then called the cops. The dude was leaving as my friend was getting off the phone. He went into his truck, started it up, THEN HOPPED BACK OUT. I swore he got a peak of me. I was shitting bricks. He started walking around the corner of the house towards us. He saw us. I fucking knew it. My friend BOLTED! He pulled his pistol out and I just started yelling "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME MAN I DIDN'T SEE SHIT!". He walks up closer, pistol drawn and points it at me. He walks closer to me slowly, lowering his gun as he walks. I can see his face when he gets up near to me... he was sweating. The guy haded me a bag with weed and money in it. And he told me not to say a damned thing to anyone about that. I thank him... flabbergasted. I walked away, he ran to his truck and drove off. So after that ordeal, I walk to my friends house, and went inside. I hadn't opened the bag at all. Got there, emptied it on the rug after explaining what went on after words. We both saw the weed, the money and the GUN!!!. We were freaking out! We didn't know what to do. He decided that he'd keep it under his bed and he was walking up the stairs swinging the gun around and pointing. He pointed the gun downstairs at the door when we heard a knock. Next thing we know, fucking FBI busts his door in, it send splinters everywhere. They yell " GUN, GUN GUN" ASS HE GOES TO DROP IT, THEY SHOOT HIM .I'm just sitting on the couch and watching my friend die, I just get up to stop them and I get tazed, drop to the floor. One of them kicks me in the head really hard. I black out... 2 hours later, my mom and dad are sitting in the room with me, with 5 FBI officers. I'm handcuffed to a chair with 5 armed FBI officers questioning me. I can't stop crying, I just watched my friend die. The FBI officers question me about the weed... or what we though was weed. It was actually minced shrooms, salvia, weed, and PCP with small amounts of meth. It looked green to me when I first saw it, the FBI guys said they found me with 2 ounces of this shit, ready to sell. I start freaking out and they say that my "partner" was going up the stairs to shoot at the FBI from upstairs. I'm like "HELL NO, HE WAS TRYING TO FUCKING STASH THE GUN" he asked where I got the gun, I tell him how I really got it. So, they go over to my dealers place and find the body, get another ambulance there, and come back to me. He tells me that I am getting arrested for killing the dealer, having 2 oz of that stuff, and owning an unlicensed firearm.
    I'm sooo tired, I did A LOT of running and stressing out today, i'm going to take a nap for now, but WILL finish this when I wake up.

P.S. April Fools, :eek::confused::):smoke::yay:

2. yeaahhhh..... Breaking up that wall of text probably would of helped. As soon as I opened the thread I see P.S. April Fools! ALL ABOARD THE FAILBOAT!

3. good ass story, but once you said the FBI came into your buddies house guns blazin' I knew it was a joke. nice though :hello:

4. Like was already said, you should have spaced it more. as soon as I opened the thread I saw the april fools on the bottom. I read it anyway and you should have just stopped before you added the FBI, your friends death, and I think you would have been charged with alot more stuff then that. Nice try though.;)

5. Lol, I couldn't sleep for shit last night and wrote that when I was as high as a kite on ambien, I actually don't remember writing half that shit.

6. you gave me a headache...cruel april fools joke >=[

7. I believed it for a bit, but then it got unreal and I knew.
    Nice story though.

8. that story was good until the fbi part and that weird ass mix of drugs, i stopped reading after bag of minced shrooms mixed with pcp, salvia and meth. you mustve been hella high on ambien hahah.

9. lol, now i'm actually reading that... and wtf is all I can think, I remember making up a story about FBI and a dealer getting shot, but not all that shit, lol. The minced shrooms and shit... oh lawd. I really wish I had made a better attempt at that for the day that comes once in a year. [Sadface]

10. haha at least you didnt make a fool out of yourself to your neighbors. i did a bunch of ambien and then walked around my apartment complex and talked to my neighbors about how fucked up i was and i had never met these people before.

11. Didn't read it, the "april fools" thing caught my eye first and then I couldn't be arsed to read the whole story...

If I were you I'd edit it :)

12. fuck i read that whole thing.. bastard

13. i almost bought it

i'm drunk

and pissed off.

damn that would have been a fuckin bad ass story.

14. If that was true why didn't the cops find the body when you called them after hearing the shot?

The cops wouldn't call the FBI for a homocide

15. Damn, I fell right into that one.. lolll

16. Good story, honestly didn't see the April Fools until the end. I was fooled.....:(