HOLY FUCK! I talked to a girl:)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cheating Death, Apr 9, 2010.

1. #1 Cheating Death, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    LONG VERSION:
    At college i park my nice truck in the same corner everyday, So like normal im deciding if i should go to class. Nope i wasn't feeling it that morning so im parked for a couple of hours listening to the radio until my philosophy class starts, although the day before my trucks battery died because i left the lights on. While sleeping i noticed a girl next to my truck get out of her car, So with one eye open Im deciding if she's worth the both eyes look.

YUP:), i watched her walk for a couple seconds until she turned the corner and i feel back asleep. So Im walking from Philosophy class and turn on my truck and (no go). instead the truck makes loud (no go) noise BUT luckily that girl was walking behind me and helped me jump start my truck:) We talked a little bit but i was just happy my truck turned on, but after i said thanks and was about to leave when she asked me what my name was and i do the same

So Im in philosophy class and i sit in the back corner space dreaming, when i see that girl who helped me out i was shocked to see here in class because ive never noticed her. So Im thinking if i should come up with something to say incase something goes down, but nope i knew nothing was going to happen because she sits way in the front. (wrong) after class i wait for here to leave like 10 seconds before me because Im a pussy and didint give here eye contact.

So i see her head turn a little and i thought she slightly looked at me, then she keeps on walking but way slower looking straight forward. So at this point Im like WTF Im about to pass her and without thinking i say "hows your car" and she says, what do you mean? so at this point i had to come up with a lie for my stupidity, and told her my dads truck stopped working after he jump started my TRUCK. haha you can tell i came up with that in 2 seconds, We walked and talked and told me she didint know i was in her class. Which i think she is lying because it basically seemed like she waited for me. until she told me she was going swimming and we both stopped and looked at each other before we took off.

is it weird that she didn't ask me much, i was the one having to make conversation.

SHORT VERSION: basically saying, she said i want your dick in and around my mounth:)

2. Thatta boy.

3. It's the first step, go with it!

4. You should of went swimming with her. Naked, of course.

5. Nicely done, Billy.
    :smoke:

6. kick ass. i'm proud of ya

7. I err... I don't... umm...

8. I'm confused...Nothing you said in that story would lead me to believe she wants your dick.

She jumped your car, and you each exchanged a sentence after class.. :confused:

9. #10 Cheating Death, Apr 9, 2010

Haha clearly it's a joke man, I think Seth said somthing like that in Superbad the movie.

Oh and she parks next to me evryday.

10. :hello:

it's a start for some, leave him alone...

i don't think she wants your dick either, but, she seems interested enough to give you a shot.

11. yep, now go get that son

12. I wouldn't say clearly. You see some strange threads in the City haha

13. Haha that's true

14. Good shit man....go sit next to her in your philosphy class dude. Than she'll def take that dick down her throat.

15. Wait.... what's a girl?

16. Sounds like this cat meows ;)

17. sounds to me she gave you the opening and you didnt take it. hope she gives you another one. dont pussy out next time, get her number.

18. Mhmm it warms my heart to see these kids grow up. :rolleyes::p

Good luck with that OP. Starting relationships is pretty exciting in itself, enjoy her. :smoke:

19. #20 Cheating Death, Apr 9, 2010
    [quote name='yogertslinger84']sounds to me she gave you the opening and you didnt take it. hope she gives you another one. dont pussy out next time, get her number.[/QUOT

Idk how to just do that because I kinda just meet her, Wouldint that be wierd if I ask for a number? Idk if I was a girl I'd think that was to fast.but idk

Wow I have never seen a thread with so many nice replies. Thank you all!

And what do a mean by opening? For me to see a opening she would have to open here legs for me haha.j/k