Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy fuck birds like to get stoned.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Third Eye, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Okay guys this is the coolest thing I've ever noticed. I have an apartment on the second floor and smoke with my windows down. I realized that when I'm smoking and blow the smoke out of the window the birds gather outside my window on the tree that is less than two feet from my window and they sit right in the trail of my smoke just to inhale it lol. I could only get a pic of one tho

Attached Files:

2. Hilarious, and also your avatar kinda scares me a little bit.

btw, windows "down" or windows up?

3. how cute! :p I wish I had birds that would come smoke with me haha

4. Smoke a Cig and blow the smoke out the window. Lets research this. Are the birds conditioned to the scent or the smoke?

5. I can't do that experiment. I don't smoke cigs haha. And my avatar is my high school picture for whoever asked

6. fail, then who cares. Don't get animals high

7. I'm not gettin them high they're getting themselves high. Weed is as readily available to birds in the wild where I live and my smoke is as much part of the nature as the plants. They eat the plants around here too. It's nature deal with it

8. Are u my neighbor? I just had 2 birds fly into the glass pane...

9. lol watch one make a nest there

10. I love nature. I think birdwatching is gonna be a new hobby of mine ;)

11. i think they just like sitting in that tree..

12. #14 The Third Eye, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If only :)

13. it's not like he's trapping the birds and forcing the smoke in their faces lol. they obviously like it otherwise they would leave.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w42PzHEUeRg]‪Bubbles Pecked Unmercifully - Oscar Goldman Trailer Park Boy‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

15. He's just a kitty!:cool: