Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy fuck are people really this stupid?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudLover424, May 22, 2011.

1. Police alarmed at candy in cocaine-like packs - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

“What happens when these drug dealers start unsealing these and putting their cocaine in them and leave them around and a kid goes, ‘Hey, there's one of those Ice Breakers,' and puts a packet of powder cocaine in their mouth?” he asked.

Who the fuck is going to just leave bags of cocaine around. Holy shit are you retarded?

2. thats modern society for ya' :rolleyes:

3. Can you even od or even catch a high from eating coke? If so then why do we see cops dabbing there fingers in it and tasting it to tell whether or not its coke

4. the picture, i wouldnt think that was candy, i would think it was cocaine.

5. Absolutely, probably kill a small child.

6. facepalm... its sarcasm

7. Holy shit! I want some so I can have a pocketful the next time the cops stop me for no reason...

Its an old article, they still sell these? Anyone know?

8. Actually, it can cause a high, just not a nearly effective one as taken with other methods...Your stomach would break down most, but not all the active ingredients, taken in a packet sized quantity.

9. There was man who was recently arrested in north Carolina with 91 pounds( a truck full) of tortilla dough. Some enzyme made it turn up positive as cocaine on the test and he was in jail for 4 days before the jackasses realized what it was. Look it up.

10. (avid SMOOKKKER)

11. Fucking cops are stupid it's every where either they don't care cause it's low time or blind as fuck.

12. Possibly could

13. “They wouldn’t be able to tell the difference if they saw that and they saw a bag of drugs on the ground,”

Who the fuck teaches their kids to pick up candy from the ground on the streets and eat it??

14. haha yaeh,, I see them tasting their fingers on a coc to taste if its a real cocaine :)

15. They should't sell pills because children can eat them and die... Cops are so stupid

16. Right? And how about the child safety locks and pill bottles? Push down and turn, or line up arrows. And five year old that wanted to could open those.

17. #17 boatdock, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What you see is fictional as is the case with most movies? Where else do you see this

18. they taste it because if it numbs the area you placed it on, they know it's cocaine.

friend's of mine who've done cocaine, and police around town, if they can make a positive ID on a substance, they'll do it.

19. What do you think they make pills out of?

20. Not sure if this relevant, but consuming coke, would be same to consuming Adril...it's still effect...and as mentioned before could kill a small child with a low amount.

This coming from a student studding medicine