Holy F**k!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by T0NY, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Guys im in deep Doo Doo right now! My mom cleaned my room because it was messy. she put all the glass cups, bottles, and metal cans in bags fo me to sort them out. but the one glass thing i didnt find was my homeade jar bong made out of a pace salsa jar (dont hate it hit good lol). but anyways my brother and dad are gone at german for 8 more days and idk if my mom has the bong and is gonna show it to them when they get back or what but if she does if super screwed!! so what do i do guys do i wait it out or do i confront her about it before anything happens??? please any suggestions would help!

2. Ok so you confront her and she has it, how does that help you?

3. Lol chill. Your parents are prolly taking rips right now and will give it back to you when they get home.

4. "Look honey, our son is an engineer!"

5. wow thanks for the help and my dad is a 20 year army vet that is strongly against drugs. im sure they dont smoke and i WILL get kicked out if they know i do

6. sounds like you're fucked

7. Well I'd say don't do anything. Don't smoke for a while, lay low and just try and see i your mom sends up any red flags. Keep all drugs/paraphanalia away from the house and don't give any reason for suspicion. That's about all you can do I guess.

8. this what im going to do and if she does tell ill say i saw it in these bushes near this house and took it home cuz it looked cool

9. You sure she found it? If she did your fucked.

10. I don't know if lying would really help, I mean all things concidered that's not a very solid lie. Does it even look that cool?

11. ye im positive it the only piece of glass not there

12. #12 supertramp17, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    haha I remember you.

and on another note, I had my little orange bong hidden behind my books. the exact books my sister decided to read. luckily she was only taking one out at a time and didn't know what she was looking at. bit good luck bro.

13. Hi TONY, I'm Granny! Let's see what we can do to keep you out of more trouble than you are already in! ;)

Your parents will likely bring up all the old myths. I have the fix for that! :D See that first pretty little blue link in my sig? Click it! You will find everything to counter the "Gateway theory, "Amotivational Syndrome", "Man-boobs" (That's an Army study in "Hormones") and all the rest! :hello: The Merck Manual can help- straight forward medical info! I'd suggest making some print ups ASAP!

Now most kids are smoking for the fun of it, but a sizable number use for medical reasons! Depression, PTSD, Crohn's, eating disorders, ADHD, plain old pain from skate-boarding, etc!

Herbal Remedy: Teens Often Use Cannabis For Relief, Not Recreation, Study Finds (news - 2009)
    [FONT=&quot]Herbal Remedy: Teens Often Use Cannabis For Relief, Not Recreation, Study Finds[/FONT]

WebMD is ultra-respectable!

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults

And "BONGS BEFORE BEERS, BLADES!" :bongin:

If you drink, using cannabis first will offset some of the brain damage! ;)

Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens (news – 2010)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Offset Alcohol-Induced Cognitive Impairment Among Teens - NORML[/FONT]

And young adults who use only cannabis, do better (FOXNEWS, yet! lol)

Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens (news - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot] Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens, U.S. Doctor Disagrees - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com[/FONT]

This was written by an ex-drug counselor- just in case they threaten rehab! :cool:
    When Your Kid Smokes Pot (news – 2008) [FONT=&quot] http://mensnewsdaily.com/2010/08/08/when-your-kid-smokes-pot/[/FONT]

OK, that should get you started! Good luck! EDUCATE YOURSELF! :yay:

Granny :wave:

14. I remember me too.

Man, I hate close calls like that, scares the crap out of me. Getting caught is the worst though... I remember the first time I got caught, I had rolled a joint the night before and tossed the tiny bit of remaining bud(I mean tiny bit) into the toilet and forgot to flush that shit. The next morning my dad called me upstairs and asked me what was in the toilet, I tried to pretend I didn't know what I was looking at, but he didn't but it at all. Haha, it was horrible.

15. I dont get it bro. Yor either fucked or you aint, confronting mom wont help you and so what ar you asking us?

16. Maybe she didn't even realize it man, just chill and go up and talk to her, see if she acts any different towards you. If not, then I'm sure your good.

17. Haha damn bro.. you flush your bud? harsh.

18. well she is really mad bout the dirty room but hasnt said anything bout the bong but i hope when my dad and brother get back she wont say anything.

19. Deny it till the end! Do u have any younger siblings?

20. #20 hellamadhigh, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha first time I got caught I left a dime bag of purp laying in the living room. I came home from my friends and my massive pot head dad starts talking to me and holds up the empty bag... He smoked what was left Well he was pissed and a little while after he was done yelling at me he pokes his head in my door and says "at least you were smoking good shit". Honest to god true story.