Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy F**k my dad threw out my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hungry_ghost, Aug 17, 2010.

1. #1 hungry_ghost, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
    I am so pissed right now. It was an awesome bong that i just got on friday. It was 100 dollars, had a stem, a perculator, an ice catcher and the bowl was a bubbler.

He caught me mid smoke in my room, i cant believe he threw it out. I know its his house and everything but come on! My parents know i smoke, they know i smoke in my room(never caught though) and they have seen my pipes and my old bong before and never had a problem with it!

[​IMG]

2. Smoking in your room while your parents are home is usually not a smart idea.

3. Yeah no shit he probably thinks your a fucking addict or something, like seriously, they're home and your hitting your bong in the room, like of course theyre going to smell it, they'll hear you cough AND...If they walk in they'll see the bong.

Common sense. You got exactly what you had coming.

4. Yeah man you need to learn more tact. You were practically waving it in his face, which to authority figures means a challenge.

Next time don't be such an ungrateful CHILD.

5. Bongs really aren't a smart purchase until you have your own place, and that doesn't mean college dorm room.

6. just get another one bro, he wont do it again.

7. Bitch slap that fool

8. Interesting.

I would tend to think that the high tech apperance of a perc'd bong, compared to what they've seen, scared them into thinking you're some professional toker, so they decided they needed to take action. (though this is very clearly not the case, for a number of reasons....)

9. He threw it out where?

go get it!

10. yea did he break it or what

and why is 'batman' one of the tags for this thread.

11. i Second this

12. I sent your dad this thread and he told me his didn't plow it up your ass like he wanted to. Respect son.

13. Jesus? Well, lol @ Roorshack

It seems like you weren't using any sploofs or the other basic shit, for sure they would've seen it, and even though they ''knew you were smoking'', what parent is retarded enough to be happy that his child smokes? Lol, it's also disrespect :p Wouldn't say you deserved that, but kind of, in a way.. And 100$ for your first bong (apparently it was, because your dad didn't seem pretty happy to see you with a bong)? You should always start with a cheaper one, dude..

14. LOL @ batman as one of the tags

15. When the op's Dad came into his room and caught him dressed like this, he flipped out and threw away the bong. I would too, the pot's making you crazy man :eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfsalYywSc8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

16. pssshhhh he dresses like batman! pathetic.

17. AGREED

DISAGREE

you sir are the one that needs 2 be bitch slapped, his house his fuckin rules dont like it leave!!!

jajaja...thats right REPSECT

cheaper than 100? i never heard that my first was bout 300 and i still got it

18. who are you, Red Forman?

lol :)

19. Lol well, I made my first bongs for about 6 months, after that I thought about buying one at the local outdoor market. They had bongs costing from about 20$ to 200$. First one I bought costed me 20, even though it was cheap, it lasted me more than a year.

20. I was using a sploof, but he walked right in and it stunk because its hard to pack one hitters on a bong with hash. It was my second bong, my first was 90 plus a sweet ass 23 dollar bowl. I know my mom saw my other bong, my dad has seen my pipes and sploofs before, and he always says not in ma house!!!

I keep my broken bong in my closet on a shelf, so i know my mom who always takes hangars and whatnot sees it.

I was watching the dark knight when i was blazing that shit up. And im stoned and thought it would make sense. It didnt though.

I know my dad went into the garage with it, so im going to check if its in there first thing in the morning.

And i had to finish my hash smoking session with a pop can and aluminin foil screen. :bongin: