Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

holy f**k im busted

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazzinBlake, Jul 25, 2011.

1. have any of you felt this hahaha?

well i was smoking kush for my first time about 3 years ago, we were sittin in the back of this apartment complex, and i got really stoned and paranoid, so like i see this lady walk here dog past our car like 4times, i was 15 and the kids i was with were older, and like they were just like stop freakin out, so we pull out the complex and BBOOOMM a fuckin cop hits a uturn right behind us and we all got arrest, but the funniest part was when the cops were talking to my 2 friends in the front seat, he looks in the back at me and goes " damn he's stoned " haha

2. Well, that sucks.

3. Im a white boy that smokes blunts walking down my ghetto drug dealer's street.

4. Doesn't suck for him. He was 15. expunged muthafuka

5. ya thats pretty lame... but it happened 3 years ago, time to move on?

6. I highly doubt that... Around here, cops know what white kids go to the hood for.

7. could have been worse
    one time, my friends set out for an epic night. backpack full of a flat of beer, half ounce of og kush, grinder, two pipes, and a pack of papers. they each cracked a beer, and then the cops took everything. so now its friday night around 8pm, no money no weed no beer no nothing. such a shitty weekend lol.

8. Uhm... what? lol i feel like a piece of ur story is missing.

9. really? seems straightforward to me but i guess im the one telling it.
    1. friends gather supplies for awesome weekend. 24 beers, half ounce of og kush, two pipes, a grinder, and a pack of papers.
    2. friends leave, start walking around low traffic areas in town (parks, trails etc)
    3. friends find cool location, each of them crack their first beer
    4. cops roll up and take everything.
    i guess i skipped how they were walking around town, shit. oh well, my bad.

10. Ya my holy fuck im busted moment was lame.

We were hotboxing on a couldesac (sorry bout spelling) and we were all in my friends car but my car was parked right behind. Well were quite hotbox when we noticed were being monitored by some old lady. So we bone out and drive around a bit and eventually were like alright lets get my car. Well we turn back onto the couldesac and theres two cop cars blocking off the street..

They ended up pulling us over after we tried to turn around. Luckily, we had absolutely no weed left. Just a tupperware container filled with stems from the ounce that we had just finished in the blunt. Ya either way, they pull out our shit, Pipes, grinder, Container of stems, a nug from under the seat, and some other shit. They ended up letting us all go except the driver who got a ticket for having to many people in the car (we were like 16 at the time) good stuff though. I got to drive home to.

11. Or did it?

12. that's the worst when cops see you pull a u turn lol. it's never a good idea. better to go in and hope for the best.

13. Back in college I always hear about other people getting busted and I always wondered if that guy was me.

14. He's actually 15 and it probably happened yesterday. He said 3 years ago so he wouldn't be banned.

15. Shit dude, seeing a cop flip a u in your rearview is the scariest thing ever. Especially if your high as giraffe tits and you still got a bag bong and bottle onyou

16. The worst holy fuck I'm busted thing that ever happened to me was one morning before school I decided to toke in my bathroom (usually before school I just smoke a joint in my car.) for some reason. So I get out a pinch hitter and my bud and I smoke like 6 bowls and I'm pretty blazed. Well, after every bowl I dumped the ashes into the sink and I was gonna run water around it to clean it out. Well I forgot to, got to school and realized that if anyone walks in the bathroom they will know. (lots of ashes in highly obvious spot.) so I was like a ghost all day that day, got home and my mom was holding my pinch hitter, pill bottle full of bud, and my sploof. Said I had some explaining to do. Told her I smoked pot. Ha, high school was the best.

17. #17 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Was thinking that too but I didn't bother typing anything.

18. #18 Nhan420, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
    I was 16 at my first party ever (it was bangin) and decided to join the herb circle for a second. There was probably 10-12 smoking out of an aluminum foil pipe. Somebody yelled COPS so i start jumping fences and the dude that had the weed followed me (idk why i guess i looked like i knew what i was doing, although i was clueless). We got in my car and drove around to see that there was no damn cops. We thought oh false alarm fuck it. We literally just reformed the circle when somebody sounds the alarm once again. COPS. This time after i jumped the first fence there was a lady in the next backyard yelling "police, police hes right here" but i just kept hopping fences. My friends all turned around when they heard that which was actually the reason they got busted lol. I then had a couple mile trek where i encountered probably 4 cops cruising the hood with spot lights on. One was very close to seeing me but i just stayed still as fuck behind a ac unit. After all this im about 2 miles from the house, still scared as fuck but feel home free. All of the sudden my phone starts to ring. Now idk about you but at 3am my phone dont ring for good things. I look at the caller id "mom", oh fuck. She was like where are you? I said im at chris's house spending the night (flat out lie). She was like then why did i just get a call from the police saying your car is 20 miles away in front of a party. I was busted. My mom said meet me back at the house so the police can talk to you. I said fuck that i could still here police yelling"stop or you will be tasered". My bro came to pick me up and we got the car the next morning. Needless to say until i was 18 my mom had to talk to a parent anytime i spent the night somewhere. All my friends got arrested but one, he hid in the backyard next to the party until the sun came up. I saw him the next day literally covered in bugs bites. Haha but the cops actually showed up at his door because i guess his wallet fell onto the front yard (not even when we were running) and they told his mom the wallet was found at a party with alcohol, drugs and lots of sex lol. As for the other 2 that ran they got charged with MIP and evading arrest (misdem). Once they got caught the cops made them stand in front of the door and ask the people inside to open the door haha so lame. But in the end the guy with the weed that jumped in my car actually ended up becoming my best friend. All in all, i wouldnt take it back for the world.

19. Great stories here goes mine...
    So there we are hotboxing the shit out of my bros car burnin joint after joint. We are laughin it up having a great time all of a sudden blam spotlight in the back window. Cop rolls up to the window and tells us to "Put it out, Put it out lol"as my friend is stashing the roach under the mat at his feet. Gets us all out of the car and talks to us about how bad weed is and such. Meanwhile they are ripping the car apart for contraband, since my bro Jerry had a nazi for a father he couldn't keep anything at his house so he was rollin deep with every utensil he owned. The best part was when the cops found the torch and knives (for knife hits) they didn't know what they were so we had to show them how they were used, classic. Anywho it turned out alright we got to go with a warning because they didn't find the roach. Glad to live in WA where not all cops are dicks

20. #20 aYouLetsGetHigh, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds like a crazy night. I've had to hop a couple of fences myself but never been caught :D