Holy F Almost Got Caught . .

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by suns2284, May 18, 2012.

1. I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT! I picked up some crazy dank today, 3 baggies couldnt even cover the smell. I toked up a couple hours ago in my car (smoke out window) and kept it in my backpack when I got home (I'm now in basement). My mom came down and said something smells funny. At this point, I'm all holy shit I'm done, as she walks across the room. Then, she stops in front of me and grabs my backpack - smells it (FUCCCCCCK). Then she walks away. Goes to the dryer, and smells whats in there. Luckily it was just my dogs bed that smelled. She walked back upstairs and now I'm good.

Way too close for me.
    :eek:

moop mop

2. After much calculation , OP is 17. Lol jk, ive had some pretty clouse encounters of the rent kind. As of right now nothing comes to mind...

3. When ever I have bud in pocketmy mom says I smell like cat pee lol

4. if thats the case, damn cat pee smells good!

5. That's why I keep all my ish in a mason jar. Keeps it fresh and un-crumbly and is 100% odorless. Picked one up at a value village for a buck.

6. you know its not a big deal if your mom catches you right. some people have actual problems in there life

7. IM gonna flip a can to decide whether or not to drink a beer. Tin up i drink one cardboard i go to bed. lets seee.....

Tin up motha fucka hahaha

8. What was this I just read?

9. Wait till you goto bed OP - Mom and pop's are going to get hazy

10. I thought u were talking about cops

11. this is a weed forum, and thats a prettty common occurence for a stoner... Im sure he has problems beyond the fact that he almost got caught, no need to be ornery

12. [quote name='"GDMC420"']

this is a weed forum, and thats a prettty common occurence for a stoner... Im sure he has problems beyond the fact that he almost got caught, no need to be ornery[/quote]

Check and mate.