Holy Cube Card. Whats Your Take? Print it!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by HolyBell, Jun 3, 2018.

1. HOLY CUBE CARD SIDE 1.jpg HOLY CUBE CARD SIDE 1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Just remember at all times as always all my posts are framed from sec serv. I'm a hostage being threatened with loooopingLOBOTOMY,ballCUT,andVegtabowlization . Can the public see my facebook? See the thing is facebook is a great friend and aly so it's like it might be for Top Secret book and big bucks or something. The thing is the sec serv said they dumbo dropped me 2003 and I think they have just been ignoring all my posts (like not reading them) and confining me to screens. You should have seen the thing. I was spooked about what this guy did in his apartment and my licence plate was mystery frame and was acting nervous so my dad called the cops and they took me to a mental hospital and the man asked with a yellow clip board why do you think your here and I responded thinking of the plate "I'm open to possibility I'm hallucing my step grandmas a holocaust survivor " and he than without test said we're going to keep him in here based on grave disability (it's funny I'm like medical mystery semi genius ) and than I was telling a sec serv man about theory terists are implanting people's brains with chips and he said they are and that they were going to poison me stupid. NOT ALLOWED. Than my parents with chips in there brains used the tactic of make zero sense N lawyerism to keep me locked in mental hospitals for a decade getting torture poisoned each day and they won't let me have a car and apartment (they took that away from me). No-one is ever communicating with me and I'm a hostage in danger and grossly abused. The world I know is backwards black retard world of torture threats. OK I'm not a racist, it's just at times of make-zero-sense-people,, Masonic(?) terms such as backwards N (Nazi's use word J) are useful. You world have to hear the damage threateners I hear from an implant it is so gross. I dont think the radios are in my brain, I dont feel that damaged. They keep saying sever torture and lobotomy at kyzzerpermaanente.

3. Oh whoops, shouldnt have been exclaimation mark that sounds dending thats bad. Print it if you want.

4. Picking up a lot of useless static. Please adjust medication and resend. Over.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NONO guys I need zero medication. Thats like each response to my posts on S site. Um what Im trying to get across is like uh Im in HORROR MOVIE for my entire adult life , its not the population its special case. I got stuck in mental hospitals for my adult life with me being smart and nothing wrong with me. AND i have these radio implants in my body (i think two) from fukcking teorrists that threaten me with damage every day. What I need is for my parents to get their minds back and follow that I really have those implants and am a hostage AND am in most agerous spot for getting my brains cut out, thats the thing they tell me everday from the implant that they want to do. Im not dumb or like N wordish AND Im not crazy. They fuckking microwave my brain from my matress and threaten loopotomy, lobotomy , and duetrootomy (like differenk chunk cuts) every night. Than they also say they are vegtabowlizing me at silveerllake and Im a normal working citezen. In addition no evidence was saying I was disabled and my parents call me scizo and im not and took away my liscence. The plate number was a frame and there was more frame online.