holy crap i've never been so happy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aimer, Oct 16, 2007.

1. I've been down and out when it comes to nuggetry around here alot of shits been goin on in my life and that hasnt been my top priority since i stopped serving. so anyways i'm scrapin the last shit outa my bowl to see if i can get a tiny resin ball and see if i missed any from the night before... let me tell you I only got the lightest buzz but after some ideas i searched high and dry all over my room for any buds or stems or resin or anything that could get me high, so I decided to see what my parents had in their closet. I know its not right to go into their property or nothin, but what I found was to my amazement! There was a bag within a bag of buds !! My eyes nearly came outa socket lol and I recognized the buds from a time I had forgotten when they took it away from me, it has resenous buds from an old blunt I had smoked and a couple fresh green nugs and I cant believe it but now i'm going to get high as a kite tonight! i cant wait im saving it for just the right momment

2. oh how i miss that feeling

3. haha isnt that truely the best feeling?
    once while going through my mothers things as well
    i found a bag of purple kush! 4 fat nugs just chilln in a plastic bag calling my name...
    im happy for you, toke it up. no better time than the present!

4. hell yea best feeling ever :smoke: and now i got a new connect and everything is hazy

5. Damn, you got lucky. But congrats!