Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holy cow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, May 15, 2012.

1. I bought my first quality bong today. 1 hit and I am higher than I have ever been in my life. Maybe one other time like this but that's it. My mouth is so dry and this shit is pretty psychedelic. Whew :eek:

2. 1 hit and you're higher than you've ever been before?

weird.

3. Yeah you know that weird transition between pipe and bong. I must have ripped too hard and now I am so blasted. I'll post some pics of the new bong once I can walk lol :bongin:

4. Glad you are high, man. Enjoy that bong, many more rips to come :)

5. Pipe rips are great for getting there and staying there... but nothing will melt your face like a good ol' chonger :smoke:

6. Blasted = melt your face

Man I didn't even finish the rip. It's weird how when you get higher than you've been before, you kind of say why haven't I been here before.

7. a heavy bong rip will tear you a new one, good choice on the bong pick up, would love to see some pictures.

8. Good music

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP7Chi9MPSg&feature=related]John Denver - Rocky Mountain High - YouTube[/ame]

9. Haha totally man. I've hit too many bongs to count but my friend just got a phx honeycomb and smoking out of that got me ridiculously higher than anything I've ever smoked from...

So I'm feeling ya on the 'whole new level of stonage thing!

Edit: I agree with the pic request!

10. This one time at bong camp...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBHrTvW90Y]Popcorn necklaces - YouTube[/ame]

...oh that was some good shit ... :p

11. Hell yeah man. I'm pretty new to tokin' because I never really smoked cannabis until I became a patient.

I've only owned/tried 2 other bongs in my life. This is the third and wow! :smoke:

I'll get those pics as soon as I get some motivation lol The glass blowers were the same company who makes the SSV. American glass. :D

12. Have you tried edibles ?

13. You most things over 20 mg destroy me. The high is more narcotic. This is like super soaring high.

The strain was Durban Poison btw

14. I really want to see your glass : )

You are making me want to get super baked tonight :bongin:

Edit: I want the psychedelic shit you where talking about!

15. Here it is. American glass. Where the water is feels like a nice wine glass. Ice catcher and shower head downstem. And that nice bowl came with it, too.

Attached Files:

16. Looks like something to be on display! Especially the bowl.

Great buy!

is it single diffusion?

17. Single diffusion as opposed to?

Man they need to promote the guy who sold this to me. I think he is still in training because I'm pretty sure they split the sale but I walked in there no desire to buy a thing and once this guy told me about SSV, quality locally blow glass and all that, I had to buy something :bongin:

All-in $115. I know you haters out there will be like I can get that on the Internet for $20 but whatever I think I got a great deal.

18. Is the downstem just a single tube or does it have multiple holes?
    ust1.jpg

19. [quote name='"omg nipz"']

Is the downstem just a single tube or does it have multiple holes?
    [/quote]

Multiple holes like a shower head