Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hollywood doesnt know shit.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WeedIsMyNeed, May 9, 2009.

1. How come in movies when people are high it shows them watching like baby shows? or baby cartoons and shit? like teletubbys or shit. does anyone here watch kindergarden tv? no, cuz we dont.

2. When I first started smoking I used to watch like Fraggle Rock and shit. It was pretty trippy

3. i like to watch movies that mess with your head when i'm high

4. I don't know about that, but Hollywood has a tendency to make cannabis use extremely unrealistic. Cheech and Chong did it in a funny way, but usually it is just annoying.

5. We have a toddler, and watching kiddie shows when baked is extremely funny.

Yo Gabba Gabba is the best one on TV right now, check it out - it's like a direct descendent of HR Pufnstuf.

6. da,m, yall like cally-higmans up here man

7. normally if a movie gets a high right its the type of high someone gets the first or second time they smoke and if its like some skunk..

8. I don't like kids' shows, but Yo Gabba Gabba does kick some serious ass.

9. Cartoons are great stoned, especially Chowder.

10. yea when i am baked i have no problem watching stuff that i would otherwise hate,..... like cartoons... old school cartoons are best, but some pokemon while baked can be fun too.

11. Or The marvelous misadventures of flapjack!
    [​IMG]

12. Cartoons are the shit when stoned...period....espically 90's cartoons. Cow and Chicken, Dexter Lab, Rocko's Modern Life etc....

13. It's weird cuz you always hear about how like half of Hollywood is on drugs, and then when it comes to movies or TV shows, they drop the ball.

14. I love adult swim when baked, and most of those shows are cartoons. If you're looking for something crazy check out Superjail!

15. i want what you smoked before you posted this.

16. fuck yea those shows are so tight haha. i especially enjoy flapjack. he's such a funny little kid. i wish i grew up doing the stuff he does.

17. I watch comedy central. Pretty much everything on it, It is the only channel I watch, and it is usually playing Stand up comedy etc. Futurama, South park, some movies etc... I like laughing...

18. The cartoons that cartoon network plays now are fucking rediculously trippy. I love my 90's cartoons as much as the next guy, but turn on CN sometime when you're high now, it'll mess you up

19. Not a fan of cartoons now.. I liked the ones that were on when I was growing up. Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life.. only cool cartoons now are Ed Edd N Eddy, and the late-night Cartoon Network stuff. Aqua Teen Hunger Force, especially.

I usually just get down on the Food network and shit. Travel Channel, or that Spike show "The Deadliest Warrior" is the fucking bees knees, man.

20. all i gotta says is when your trippin on some shrooms chowder is soo funny lol