Hollywood buy screws me??????

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daguy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. In Nov I took A trip to CALIFORNIA really wanted to get some of that good weed they have out there but knew no one. So while in hollywood one of thoes guys down on the street who try to give you cd,s I tell him I dont wont no cd but would like some weed what the hell give it a shot. He says yea there is a store around the corner come on an give me 60 bucks an off we go he brings me back a bottle of ground up weed thats no better than swag. Now did he just sweet the floor or what. How bad did I get screwed?????

2. yea you got fucked.

3. Should of killed a ***** but naw forreal he played you

4. you should be happy that you got anything at all. Why would you front 60 dollars to a shifty cd salesman that you just met?

5. He was husting. And you got hustled.

Him=hustler
    You=hustleey

6. Well said.

7. daaaamn good thing he had somewhat of a heart you really should have got nothing since you fronted sixty bucks to a total stranger

8. Shit man, that's not how you get a hookup. I go to the roughest part of my town and give the burliest guy I see a stack of bills and orders to fetch me a QP. That's the only way to get a legitimate connect.

9. He's kidding op

10. Lol. When I was in cali over the summer visiting and my connect was away, I just went to venice and asked a guy with a "Need $ for Marijuana" sign and he pointed me over to his friend who sold us some pretty bomb bud he claimed was 'kush'

11. So you just straight up ask for weed from a stranger in Hollywood? Not something I would have done...

12. Call him on it. He's some lackey handing out CD's who fucking cares what he says.

13. bro...just go to the local pizza place and ask for the Bob Marley extra crispy, they will know.

14. Hahaha.
    But order it to go because Hollywood ain't Amsterdam. But San diego is the place to be.
    superchill man

15. yea guys I know I got screwed hell it was 60 bucks no big deal on the money but I did want to find something. I just wonder what kind of stuff he brought me does the weed store just have some shake around for the people they dont like or what.It had a pretty color smelled good and after 2 joints i got a buzz lol

16. :hello: