holly shit !

Discussion in 'General' started by the rainman!, Jan 14, 2002.

2. I'm sorry to hear that, but am glad to see that you make the best of it. I have a VERY good view from my house, and I too sit and stare quite often.

ps: I am curious to know what happened, if you don't mind.

3. i have always been creative artistic with audistic tendences! i was the finist bowman around ,i could hit at a hunderd yrds 10 out of 10 ,i had got a new bow a little over $1000.oo invested i was shoting at the world record makeing shots at 125 yrds ,and the arrow rest broke ,it came back at around 200 ft ps and hit me in the temple! it stuned me but i didnt go out but that was not the bad part i had some head pain that night i did thinkit was anything to worry about but the next morning when i got up the pain was uncontrolable,my brain had started to swell and did for three day before they could stop it! i was total blind for three months and it took me ayear to learn to walk again , it was three years and they just got me on meds that kill the pain some what,its like haveing a bad tooth in your brain! i try not to think about it and stay out of the sun and bright, lights .they dont know how i lived but i did ,so far .179 doctor calls and $512 glasses and lots of meds and weed i ve over come it ,just fine just fine just fine!lol

4. Shit happens I guess. Atleast you can walk and can see some and you lived to tell your story. How come bad things always happen to talented people? I don't think i'll ever understand that.

5. how is it a bad thing i would not have met any one on the computer if it hadden happenend i would gone with out that wish my heart has come to love so much ,to share my feelings with other people that read the ink and hear my words and know me,not what is left of a great man but what i am know a greater man,i have over come it and know i long to help other in the way of kindness and wisdom!good luck tazz11

6. You are sooooo freakin' awesome. I bow down to your wisdom, oh shit, there I go kissin' ass again. *lol*

7. i think theres a rule about that some where ,if your laughing you cant be kissing butt! lol good luck to you and smile we live and breath !tazz11