Hollow stalks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rippin-tubes, Sep 6, 2008.

1. what does a hollow stalk mean? i have heard its due to old age and the plant is dieing... any thoughts?:confused:

2. You sure your not growing hemp?

3. omfg dude :(:(:(

4. Young MJ does indeed have hollow green stems. But as the plant matures and flowers the stem becomes woody and solid.

5. lol if it was a bagseed u got. u probably smoked hemp LOL

6. ummm not thinkin i was tokin some hemp,what happened was i have a plant and its doing good with nice pink hairs the all of a sudden most all the hairs on the branches turned brown:confused: so i cut a few branches and they were hollow....

7. its all hemp. marijuana was a slang name given to the hemp plant in order to demonize it and spread propaganda to the masses in order to make people fear it. the would cause an anti hemp bill outlawing hemp and forcing society to rid itself of one of the most useful and most medicinal plant on earth.

8. Hey Everyone --

Yes... What Cantharis said.... You don't smoke the stock/trunk of your plants!! Stop your worry!! The stock/truck of your plant/tree is only the road that the food and water travels to get to the buds!! All will be fine!!

Kisses -
    Hott;)